Bob and Richelle Ward have worked together since the late 1980’s when they worked for a Fortune 500 contracting company in New York City. At the time, Bob was the youngest Corporate Officer in the history of the parent company and was Vice President of Sales and Marketing. Richelle headed up all administrative services for the most profitable division of the company. They learned early on that their professional strengths meshed together to form a dynamic and solid team. Their work relationship grew into a more personal one that has resulted in a successful marriage of many years.
In 2000, Bob and Richelle left their hectic New York lives and moved to Newtown, CT. Shortly thereafter, they set their focus on residential real estate sales and have never looked back. Their friendly unwavering nature combined with knowledge earned from their prior careers gave Bob and Richelle a solid foundation on which to build their new business.
Bob and Richelle’s longevity in the real estate business is due to their being a husband and wife real estate team. Bob and Richelle work together side by side and they are who you deal with. They are accountable to their clients and to each other.
Consistency is an integral part of providing an authentic client-centric experience and Bob and Richelle bring it every time. Bob and Richelle’s proven track record has created a large client base that generates both repeat business and a steady stream of referral business.
Current certifications that Bob and Richelle hold are:
· Relocation Destination Specialist
· Relocation Inventory Specialist
· Cartus Relocation Certified
· ABR – Accredited Buyer’s Representative
· SFR – Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource
Featured in Top Agent Magazine - 2019
Five Star Agents - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
Coldwell Banker's President's Circle Award - 2015, 2016, 2017,2018
Coldwell Banker's Diamond Society Award - 2014
Office Award - 2015 for "Always being generous and kind in heart and spirit"
Bob and Richelle split the workload to best utilize their individual strengths.
· Richelle manages all things "techie" and is the primary point of contact with buyers and sellers while you work with Bob and Richelle. She keeps the calendar and tracks everything until offer time.
· Bob manages negotiations, property research, inspections and is the primary problem solver. His attention to detail will get you to closing as smoothly as possible.
· Some of their individual skills overlap and allow them to cover for one another, if needed.
|Bob and Richelle Ward|
|Over the years that Bob and Richelle have been in business, they have received numerous awards, reviews and recommendations from their many clients. To see the most up to date testimonials, copy and paste links below into your browser to see what clients are saying about Bob and Richelle https://www.facebook.com/bobandrichelleward/reviews http://www.zillow.com/profile/Bob-Richelle-Ward/Reviews/|
We work with both home buyers and house sellers in the Greater Danbury, CT area. This includes the towns of Danbury, Bethel, Brookfield, Newtown, New Fairfield, New Milford, Sandy Hook & Southbury.