|Real Estate Agent||
|location_on La Jolla, CA — Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, California Properties|
|BRE# 01015206||insert_link http://www.karenhickman.com|
|web Karen Hickman's (karenhickman) Blog|
As a native Texan, Karen Hickman’s passion and incredible drive have catapulted her to the top of the real estate field. Her achievements over the years have gained her national recognition and she is among Prudential's top 2% out of 64,000 Prudential Agents in North America.
With over 22 years of experience, Karen has worked in all kinds of real estate markets and has represented buyers and sellers in many different areas of the San Diego region. Her familiarity with the diverse neighborhoods coupled with her enthusiasm and “can do” attitude is an invaluable asset to her loyal clientele. There’s nothing Karen loves more then finding a dream home for her buyers or successfully completing a sale for one of her valued homeowners.
Karen centers her business around providing outstanding customer service and is often overheard saying “It’s my pleasure to serve you.” Her energy is contagious and work ethic unrivaled. Karen is proud to be affiliated with Prudential California Realty which is consistently rated the #1 brokerage in San Diego County. When your home is listed with Karen, you have the power of Prudential's 35 offices in San Diego behind you. Her office, located in La Jolla, is the #1 top producing Prudential office in the nation.
Consistently focused on excellence, Karen has earned a number of awards including: Leading Edge Society, President’s Club, Chairman’s Circle and the prestigious Legend Award. Her involvement with the community and the San Diego Board of Realtors ensures that she is in constant touch with the future of a rapidly changing region.
• Top producer and award winner year after year.
• Licensed realtor since 1985.
• Member of San Diego Board of Realtors.
• Member, Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
• Member of Real Estate Brokerage Association of La Jolla.
• Member of California Association of Realtors.
• Member of National Association of Realtors.
• Fine Homes Specialist designation
• Quality Service Certified-Among the elite 1-2% of real estate professionals with this designation
• Karen has been successfully coached by the nation's top real estate trainers such as Star Power & Success Strategies Institute
• Karen was named as one of San Diego’s “ Five Star Best” by an independent survey of over 30,000 recent homebuyers in the San Diego area, and published in the March 2008 issue of San Diego Magazine.
• Residential property sales & exchanges including fine residences
• Knowledgeable analysis of property values & market trends.
• Renowned credibility and expertise in resolving difficult transactions
• Exceptionally skilled negotiations and astute business sense
• Over 30 years of solid sales experience
Over 22 years of experience in La Jolla and Coastal San Diego. I am in the top 2% of agents nationwide.