Gahanna, OH Real Estate News

By Sam Cooper, Sam Cooper Howard Hanna Real Estate
(Howard Hanna Real Estate)
Gahanna Ohio Homes Sold, Sam Cooper HER Realtors Sam Cooper HER Realtors just sold another Gahanna Ohio home!  228 Glenhurst Ct. Gahanna OH 43230 was sold by Sam Cooper in November 2013 for $215,415.  Located in the Cherry Bottom subdivision, this home offers 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and a beautiful near half-acre lot.  Watch the video below for a tour of 228 Glenhurst Ct. If you know anyone who is thinking of buying or selling a Gahanna Ohio home, be sure to have them contact Sam Cooper HER Realtors.  Sam Cooper is a top selling real estate agent in Central Ohio!  Call 614-561-3201. To view homes currently on the market in Cherry Bottom Gahanna Ohio, visit Cherry Bottom Gahanna Ohio Homes for Sale.  
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $191,660 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $95.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 126 -0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: December November   131 139   -0.06% 0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jan 2014   Gahanna OH Subdivisions Academy Ridge Ambassador Commons Brentwood Est Brentwood Estates Broadview Heights Chesterfield College Park Crossing @ Mckenna Creek, Mckenna Crossings @mckenna Creek Foxwood Gahanna Grove Gramercy Park Gramercy Park Estate. Heritage High Meadows Hunters Ridge Rathburn Woods Rivers Edge Rose Run Royal Manor Saratoga Estates Strawberry Farms Strawberry Patch Sycamore Mill Sycamore Woods Tanager Woods Taylor Falls The Woods At Shagbark Village At Cast...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $219,690 -0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $97.00 -0.02% Total Listings: 139 0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: October September   130 124   0.05% -0.12% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Nov 2013   Gahanna OH Subdivisions Academy Ridge Ambassador Commons Amberlea Bagshaw Heights Blendon Park Brentwood Est Brentwood Estates Broadview Heights Bryn Mawr Cherry Bottom Cherrybottom Village College Park Crossing @ Mckenna Creek, Mckenna Crossing At Mckenna Creek Crossings @mckenna Creek Crossings At Mckenna Creek Dickerson Foxwood Gahanna Grove Gahanna Heights Gramercy Park Gramercy Park Estate. Hunters Ridge Imperial Rise Imperial Rise No 3 Laurel Ridge Preserve Crossing Ra...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $228,620 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $99.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 130 0.05% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   124 141   -0.12% 0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Oct 2013   Gahanna OH Subdivisions Academy Ridge Academy Woods Ambassador Commons Bagshaw Heights Blendon Park Brentwood Est Brentwood Estates Broadview Heights Bryn Mawr Cherry Bottom Cherry Bottom Glade Cherry Bottom Village Chestnut Hill Cliffside College Park Courtyard At Beecher Crossing Crossing At Mckenna Creek Crossings @mckenna Creek Dickerson Foxwood Gahanna Grove Gahanna Heights Gramercy Park Gramercy Park Estate. Gramercy Park Estates Hunters Ridge Imperial Rise Imperial Ris...
Comments 0
By Sam Cooper, Sam Cooper Howard Hanna Real Estate
(Howard Hanna Real Estate)
1022 Caroway Blvd., Rathburn Woods Gahanna OH, Sam Cooper Realtor   1022 Caroway Blvd Gahanna OH 43230 was sold by Sam Cooper Realtor with HER Realtors.  Sam Cooper sold this Rathburn Woods Home in April 2013 for a selling price of $259,000.  This gorgeous two-story, 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home is loaded with updates, featuring a remodeled kitchen with cherry cabinetry and lustrous quartz counters, and a remodeled master bath with a jetted soaking tub, large shower, and heated floors.  Amenities of 1022 Caroway Blvd. also include a large great room with fireplace, formal living and dining rooms, a finished lower-level rec room with wet bar, vaulted ceilings in the master bedroom, travertine tiled entry with ornated front door, and newer air conditioning, furnace, and roof.  The Rathburn Wo...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $236,480 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $100.00 0% Total Listings: 124 -0.12% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   141 136   0.04% 0.11% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Sep 2013   Gahanna OH Subdivisions Academy Ridge Academy Woods Ambassador Commons Blendon Park Brentwood Est Brentwood Estates Broadview Heights Bryn Mawr Canongate Cherry Bottom Cherry Bottom Village Chestnut Hill Cliffside College Park Country Courtyard At Beecher Crossing Creek Ridge Crossing At Mckenna Creek Crossings @mckenna Creek Dickerson Founders Ridge Foxwood Gahanna Grove Gahanna Heights Gramercy Park Gramercy Park Estates Heritage Hunters Ridge Imperial Rise Imperial Rise #4 Imperial...
Comments 0
By Donald Payne, What's your Vision..
(Vision Realty)
Columbus Ohio Voted One of the 10 Best Cities for Homeownership We are a society fascinated with lists so when we find ourselves on a specific list we get a little bit giddy unless it’s the 10 worst dressed people or the highest crime rate. But now we’ve really have something to be proud of. Columbus Ohio has been voted as one of the 10 best cities for homeownership factoring income and whether city was poised to grow. A company called NerdWallet evaluated some of the biggest US cities and Columbus Ohio came in at number 10. The median price for three bedroom home in Columbus Ohio is currently $216,923. This is pretty standard for the top 10 on the list. The highest was Denver coming in at $340,000 for the median home price while the lowest was Fort Worth Texas coming in at $200,000. Bl...
Comments 2
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $235,940 0.06% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $101.00 0.01% Total Listings: 136 0.11% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   123 115   0.07% 0.01% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul 2013   Gahanna OH Subdivisions Academy Ridge Academy Woods Ambassador Commons Blendon Park Brentwood Estates Canongate Cherry Bottom Chestnut Hill Cliffside College Park Country Courtyard At Beecher Crossing Creek Ridge Crossing At Mckenna Creek Crossings @mckenna Creek Founders Ridge Foxwood Gahanna Grove Gahanna Heights Gramercy Park Hensel Woods Hunters Ridge Imperial Rise Imperial Rise No 3 Laurel Ridge Lee Pipers Glen Polo Club Villas Rathburn Village Rathburn Village Condominium Rathbur...
Comments 0
By Donald Payne, What's your Vision..
(Vision Realty)
Creekside Jazz Festival This Weekend in Gahanna Ohio The Creekside Park in Gahanna Ohio is having their 15th annual Creekside Blues and Jazz Festival June 14, 15th, and 16th. The event starts at 5 PM on Friday and runs till 11 PM and then begins again on Saturday at 11 AM until 11 PM and on Sunday from noon until 6 PM. Located in the heart of Gahanna in beautiful Creekside Park, jazz enthusiasts of all ages will join together and enjoy music from the best jazz and blues artists locally and nationally. This is the 15th annual three-day cultural celebration and musicians will be appearing on five different stages. Over 90 hours of the best blues and jazz music available with VIP reserved sitting on several stages. This is fun for the whole family with the free, kid friendly crafts, Carl r...
Comments 4
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $230,410 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $101.00 0.01% Total Listings: 115 0.01% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   114 114   0% 0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Report for May 2013 Gahanna Homes for Sale & Central Ohio Real Estate Gahanna OH Subdivisions Academy Ridge Ambassador Commons Asbury Ridge Berkley Pointe Blendon Park Brentwood Estates Broadview Farms Bryn Mawr Bryn Mawr/rose Run Cherry Bottom Glade Colony Courtyard At Beecher Crossing Creek Ridge Creekside Green Crossing At Mckenna Creek Dickerson Founders Ridge Gahanna Grove Hensel Woods Heritage High Meadows Hunters Ridge Imperial Rise Imperial Rise #4 Laurel Ridge Lee Pip...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $215,620 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $100.00 0.04% Total Listings: 114 0.03% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   111 117   -0.05% -0.11% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Mar 2013 Gahanna Homes for Sale & Central Ohio Real Estate
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $216,770 0.06% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $96.00 0.02% Total Listings: 111 -0.05% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   117 131   -0.11% -0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Feb 2013 Gahanna Homes for Sale & Central Ohio Real Estate    
Comments 0
By Joe Jackson, Clintonville and Central Ohio Real Estate Expert
(Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty)
146 Oak Creek Pl 146 Oak Creek Pl. Gahanna 43230 PROPERTY DETAILS $79,500 LISTING INFORMATION MLS: 211032454Bedrooms: 2Full Baths: 2Partial Baths: 0Sq ft: 1133Lot Size: CNDxCNDStyle: CondoGarage: 1 CarHeat Source: GasTaxes: $1780.00 PROPERTY DESCRIPTION Exceptionally clean + ready to move in. Gahanna Oaks condo. New carpet + freshly painted range, refrigerator, dishwasher, washer, and dryer stay. Quiet community in a park-like setting, yet close to shopping, schools, and churches. $100 condo fee per month. ABC Gas Warranty in Place. Easy to show. Priced under the average price of last 3 sold units. Subcommunity is deed-restricted for people 55 and older. Listed by Joe Jackson of The Jackson Team, Keller Williams Capital Partners. CONTACT INFORMATION The Jackson TeamKeller Williams Capi...
Comments 5
By Sam Cooper, Sam Cooper Howard Hanna Real Estate
(Howard Hanna Real Estate)
Gahanna Ohio HER Realty, Home in Contract, 907 Harmony Dr., Sam Cooper   Sam Cooper did it again! Sam Cooper with HER Realty just put another home in contract in Hunters Ridge Gahanna Ohio 43230 to sell in 2012. Sam Cooper has 907 Harmony Dr. Gahanna Ohio in contract with a list price of $239,900.   907 Harmony Dr. is a beautiful two story home with 3 bedrooms, a formal living room, home office, great room with fireplace, eating space kitchen, formal dining room, basement and attached 2 car garage. Other amenities and updates include granite counters in the kitchen and baths, stainless steel appliances, a backyard deck and large front porch.   Searching for top Gahanna Ohio HER Realty Agents? Then contact Sam Cooper HER Realtors! Sam Cooper is one of the top 1% selling real estate agent...
Comments 4
By Maureen McCabe, Columbus Ohio Real Estate
(HER Realtors)
  We went to Mezzo Italian Kitchen in Gahanna just after the news that the  Creekside Development was sold, including the Residences at Creekside condominiums. We went to Mezzo for my birthday dinner in June.  We do not eat Italian out often but Mezzo Italian is one central Ohio restaurant with gluten free choices.  I chose the penne with shrimp. It was not a good choice.  The gluten free penne was over cooked (that happens with gluten free pasta.)  I should have chosen the scallops.  I got a taste of both the scallops and the risotto (which were on the gluten free menu.) I had the scallops the first time I visited Mezzo.  I will have the scallops the next time I go to Mezzo in Gahanna.  We visited Mezzo on one of the few cool summer evenings in late June and ate on the patio overlooki...
Comments 2
By Maureen McCabe, Columbus Ohio Real Estate
(HER Realtors)
  The Columbus Dispatch reported yesterday that the Residences of Creekside and in fact the total multi-use development known as Creekside on the Big Walnut Creek in downtown Gahanna was sold.  According to the local newspaper the receiver sold the development to Strathmore Development Co. of Michigan.  The Columbus Dispatch said: “The three-building property was purchased yesterday by Strathmore Development Co. for $10.5 million after several months of proceedings. The property includes upscale condominiums, as well as retail and office space and a parking garage.” More about the June 2012 sale in Gahanna:  The Residences of Creekside Redeveloped on ColumbusBestBlog.com with a link to the Columbus Dispatch article, if you need it!  According to the Columbus Dispatch article:  "Creeksid...
Comments 1
By Donald Payne, What's your Vision..
(Vision Realty)
                                                                               As a whole, we Americans are an interesting group.  We are smart, educated, involved in our community…and, not unlike the rest of America, our attention span about 5 or 10 seconds.  It follows that when you put your home on the market and your agent places it among the local real estate listings, your home has about that long to grab potential buyers’ attention.                                                                                                Time and time again, studies show that real estate listings with superior curb appeal get markedly more attention than those with run-of-the-mill photos.  First impressions count. It’s how advertising agencies can charge hundreds of thousands of dollars to g...
Comments 5
By Sam Cooper, Sam Cooper Howard Hanna Real Estate
(Howard Hanna Real Estate)
Bryn Mawr Gahanna Ohio Real Estate   According to the Columbus Ohio MLS, there were 4 Bryn Mawr Gahanna Ohio real estate sales within the last 6 months ( May 14, 2011 to November 14, 2011 ).   The highest selling home during that time frame was located at 869 Moon Glow Ct. Gahanna, Ohio 43230. 869 Moon Glow Ct. sold for $300,000 and closed on June 06, 2011. This home sold in 36 days.   The average selling price per square foot for homes sold in Bryn Mawr Gahanna Ohio during that time frame was $95.57. Those homes sold within 39 days on average.   If you know of anyone thinking of buying or selling a home in Gahanna Ohio 43230, please have them contact Sam Cooper with HER Realtors. Sam Cooper is one of the top selling real estate agents in Gahanna Ohio. To search homes for sale in Gahann...
Comments 0
By Donald Payne, What's your Vision..
(Vision Realty)
    Whenever a local homeowner decides to sell a home, it is tempting to consider selling without the assistance of a  real estate broker. After all, who knows a home better than its occupant does? And there’s the broker’s commission – who wouldn’t want to save 6%-7% of the sales price? These are two distinct questions, and both of them are valid.   The answers to each are equally valid, and, surprisingly, they are also the same. The reason to use a real estate broker is so that you can make more money $$$!                                                                                                          Perception While it may not be true, many potential homebuyers who look for a  “For Sale by Owner” sign assume that the seller will be quick to bargain on the price. After all, th...
Comments 1
By Donald Payne, What's your Vision..
(Vision Realty)
                                                                Enough already! Economy this! Housing market that!. It seems like we have been bombarded with mostly bad news forever. Every month Gahanna would-be home sellers and prospective buyers hope for signs that the economy has turned around, and this month was no exception. But despite the relatively good news that unemployment numbers continue to show promise, the question remains: just how will we know when the Gahanna real estate market begins its upswing in earnest?   Market forecasting is always a bit like reading tea leaves, but for a change let’s take a look at three areas that could be indicators of positive economic signs for a real estate recovery:                                                                          ...
Comments 3