Our Atlanta home staging services could best be summed up in one word... QUALITY. Please be advised that all stagers are not created equal. Some specialize in occupied homes while others stage only vacants. (We do both.) Some shop at garage sales for furniture and accessories while others use covered plastic tables for props. (I just put my mother's heirloom china in a home!) Some pride themselves on getting in and out quickly while others can't seem to get to the job. (We are on the project within days and stay until the work is done to perfection.) There is a difference!
Our Services:Staging Consultations with a follow-up written report 90 minute "Walk 'n Talks" for the do-it-yourselfers Hands on staging Redesign services for those who want a new look Color consultations New home set-up services for the "don't have time" executive Realtor referrals
10. You applied for a makeover on Clean House, but they wouldn't touch it.
9. You have money to burn and can't think of any other way to spend it.
8. You tried to flip you house, but it flopped.
7. Only a trained home staging professional can clear out your clutter.
6. It's been 15 years since you've seen your countertops.
5. Your neighbor's home was Staged and sold for the Staged list price!
4. You lost an expensive piece of jewelry and need someone to help you find it.
3. You've seen all the Staging shows on TV but still can't do it yourself.
2. You want to get back at the decorator who brought all this stuff into your home to begin with.
1. You know that Staging doesn't cost... it pays!!!
Atlanta, GA home stager Patsy Overton offers full home staging, interior decorating and redesign services. Patsy is also a certified color consultant. Accredited, licensed, insured.