|Real Estate Agent||
|Preble County Ohio Real Estate & beyond|
— Better Homes and Gardens Big Hill
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
|web Kel Sells Preble...Real Estate and Random Thoughts|
Hi there! It's another beautiful day here in Preble County Ohio and I'm so glad you've stopped by! Preble County is located in the Southwest area of the great state of Ohio. Go Bucks! And don't worry - even if your not a Buckeye fan, I'm still happy to help you with your buying and selling needs here in Preble County Ohio!
It is a very rural community, and we love it that way! Eaton is the county seat and has a small town feel with all of the conveniences of a bigger city. In addition, there are several other smaller Villages that make up the county, including West Alexandria, Lewisburg, Camden, Gratis, and Lakengren; a peaceful gated community with several lakes for water fun!
Preble County has about 44,000 residents total. I have been a resident here since 1988 and can't tell you how wonderful this community is. We have the beauty of the changing seasons, a close-knit community of folks always willing to lend a hand to others in need, and the advantage of being off the beaten path, yet only minutes away from major cities such as Dayton and Cincinnati, as well as Richmond Indiana.
This is a place for living peacefully. A quiet farm community, with great schools, historic and state-of-the-art places of worship, dedicated sports organizations, and cultural offerings as well. Eaton is home to historic Fort St. Clair, established in 1792 and now home to walking trails, a Holiday festival of lights, and more. The area really does offer the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
In addition, the City of Eaton offers a gated community living about 7 miles SW of town, at a place called Lakengren. This picturesque area is surrounded by rolling plains and offers residential-resort style living to those folks interested in life on the lake. The area offers 22 miles of fabulous homes, and the landscape is painted with mature trees, winding roads, stunning homes both large and small, and of course, sparkling lakes.
I'd love to be your tour guide to this beautiful place I call home, and help you find a home of your own. Whether you are considering full time living on the lake, or looking for a second home or summer vacation place, Lakengren will have something for you! And you can always see more pictures and get more information on Eaton and the surrounding areas at my web site!
Some would say there are two sides to most people; the personal side, and the professional side. I make it my goal on a daily basis to combine these two as best as possible to provide real, honest, heart-felt attention and service to all of my clients. It's that important!
The personal side: I'm a lot like you probably! I am a mother,a wife, a daughter, sister and friend. I'm a dog lover, and enjoy scrapbooking and all things real estate! I live in Lakengren, Eaton Ohio, with my husband of 20 years and my two great kids! I am also the proud owner of 2 great girls we adopted from the Preble County Humane Society; a Corgi Mix named Dora and a Dachsund mix named Autumn.
I am an alumni of Eaton High School, and also a member of the Omicron Sigma Sorority, which is a community group that does lots of fun things as well as many events to give back to our local neighbors and those in the area that are less fortunate. I also attended Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, just a short 25 minutes from Preble County Ohio! In addition, a longtime member and past President of First Presbyterian Church, also located in Eaton, Preble County Ohio. I am also an active member of the Etaon Community Schools Band Board, which focuses on the continual promotion and enrichment of the band, as well as fundraising and budget overseeing.
I like to bake, camp and travel with my family. We love the lakengren community; the swimming and fishing, sledding in the wintertime, and the amazing colors of fall. I am an avid reader and always doing my best to learn new things I can apply to home and work!
I'm also a proud mom to a teenage son, active in the local soccer team and high school band, and a teenage daughter who is also active in band, girl scouts and an excellent chess player!
The Professional side: I have been a licensed Realtor since 2002. I have been honored to affiliate with a couple of great local brokerages and now hang my hat with Better Homes and Gardens Big Hill - the area's largest real estate firm! I serve the buying and selling needs here in Preble County, as well as surrounding counties here in Southwest ohio.
In addition, I am a proud member of:
Dayton Area Board of Realtors
Cincinnati Board of Realtors
Ohio Association of Realtors
National Association of Realtors
I am also a proud graduate of the Floyd Wickman S.M.A.R.T. program, an intensive 7 week course focusing on PRESSURE-FREE buying and selling skills. I also received the designation in January of 2008 of Master Sales Professional, an honor bestowed on less than 1% of all Realtors nationwide!
Whats that mean for you?
Simple! FIVE CORE VALUES by which I guide my life:
Live by the "get by giving" philosophy Make my client's #1 goal, my #1 goal Live up to my standards, despite temptations to lower them Be willing to work toward a common good Do what I say I will do, sometimes more, just never less.
Here are a few other things that make a difference:
1. I am a one-woman show! Meaning? I work alone, and I work for you! I am beside you, from start to finish. When you call, you get me, not an assistant you've never met. When a problem comes up, I am the one to handle it, not some random member of a team. You are number one to me, and my time, service and personal attention are what you get!
2. I LOVE the net! Meaning? If you are buying here in Preble County or beyond, it's as simple as one phone call to find that dream home. I am plugged in to the latest, hottest properties. 24-7! If you are selling, you won't be able to get on the web without seeing your home! I am a firm believer of "more is more" when it comes to Internet presence, resulting in premium exposure for your property, and a premium sales price!
3. I am full time! Meaning? Real estate is how I make my living. It's not a hobby. It is my passion! I am passionate about the business of buying and selling, and I want you to experience this passion in the hard work and commitment I put forth every day!
4. First class company! Meaning? I work with the Rolls Royce of real estate brokerages. Better Homes and Gardens Big Hill offers decades of combined experience, as well as top-producing agents. We advertise in a wide variety of print and web publications. This means that when you get me, you also get the advantages of a top notch real estate firm, a company that prides itself on customer satisfaction and daily results!
5. Communication! Meaning? Even though we live in an automated world, personal touch still makes the world go round. When you hire me, you will never have a doubt about how hard I am working for you! I guarantee to speak with you weekly. I guarantee to provide you with updates on the market so you will never have to question where your home stacks up. I dont stick a sign in the yard and disapear. I become part of your team, and you a part of mine. Together lets work to make your real estate dreams come true!
Come see me today! www.kweimer.bighill.com
Helping YOU reach your real estate dreams! Preble County Ohio and beyond including Eaton, West Alexandria, Camden, Germantown, Brookville, Lewisburg, and Lake Lakengren. Stress free, honest and fun.