Born and raised in Madison, I have become very familiar with Madison and surrounding communities such as Middleton, Verona, Waunakee, Cross Plains, Sun Prairie, DeForest, Windsor, Cottage Grove, Oregon, Mount Horeb, Mcfarland, Stoughton, and many others.
I knew that real estate was what I wanted to do so I started my journey by purchasing a home at the age of 22 in DeForest (North of Madison). Just 9 months later I formed a real estate partnership with property manager Kelly Moore and purchased a 2 - flat on Williamson Street in central Madison.
A few years later we purchased a 16 unit building on the west side of Madison and I began my career as a realtor with a large Madison real estate corporation. I was honored with the "rookie of the Year" award and several years later became an owner. I have consistently been among the top realtors in the state of Wisconsin for most of my career. I believe that my work ethic is unmatched and includes some late nights somtimes working past 1:00 a.m. to complete a task or to get ahead.
In 2004, I purchased a 60 unit residential/commercial building in Portage which includes a restaurant and also invested in 2 single family rental properties in Madison. I plan on continuing to buy investment properties in the future when the opportunity presents itself.
Also, in 2004, I decided to make the move to Re/Max Preferred (Madison) which is a company I have always coveted and am proud to be a part of. I was recently awarded with the Broker Agent Magazine "Broker/Agent of the Month" award.
Perhaps the biggest change in my life happened on April 17, 2004 when I was married to longtime girlfriend and registered nurse Jill Cisler. We built a home in Middleton at the same time, which was a challenge. We continue to keep busy with projects around the house such as landscaping and just added a water feature to our backyard recently.
Life has been a journey for me thus far and I am glad real estate is at the center of it. I sincerely hope I have the chance to prove myself to you and earn your business. Feel free to contact me anytime with questions or comments.
Jeff Olson- RE/MAX Preferred
2970 Chapel Valley Rd, Suite 104
Madison, WI 53711
Assisting buyers and sellers in Madison and surrounding communities.
- REO/BPO specialist with quick turnaround and trash-out, re-key, & mowing services.
- Broker/Agent Magazine "Realtor of The Month".
- One of the top ranked Re/Max Preferred agents annually.
- Century 21 City Wide Rookie of the year award in 1999.
- Top 1-3% in sales nationwide annually.
- Numerous sales achievements - Emerald Award, 100% Club, President's Club.
- Extensive experience selling homes in need of repair, short sale and REO homes.
- Featured realtor by Homevestors franchise for resale of purchased homes.
- Highly ranked real estate website- (www.jeffolsonhomes.com)
Re/Max Preferred, Madison, WI
Sales Associate, 2004 - Present
- Very high producing full time agent with REO and foreclosure experience.
- Responsible for making offers, closing deals, and turning prospects into sales.
- Knowledge in working with many lenders including Countrywide and familiarity with various loan programs
- Trained new agents under the "Mentor Program".
Century 21 City Wide Realty, Madison, WI
Owner, Sales Associate, 1999-2004
- Award winning associate specializing in all facets of real estate.
- Attended owner's meetings and helped direct a very successful real estate firm.
- Maintained extremely high production levels on a consistent basis.
Everest LLP, Portage Place LLP, Griswold Group LLC
Owner, investor, 1992 - Present
- Owner of several real estate investment groups.
- Real estate investor with over 80 units in Dane and Columbia county.
100 sales in 2012!! Full time award winning realtor in Madison, Wisconsin who is loyal to his clients and truly enjoys his job. Contact me to discuss your real estate needs!