Fish Lake (Plain, WA)
By Geordie Romer, Serving Leavenworth, Lake Wenatchee, and Plain
(Windermere Real Estate / NCW)
      Most visitors to the Stevens Pass and Leavenworth area are familiar with Lake Wenatchee, but fewer know about it's smaller neighbor, Fish Lake. 500 acre Fish Lake is popular with anglers and well stocked with Largemouth Bass, German Trout, Rainbow Trout, and Yellow Perch. In the winter it is a popular ice fishing destination. In the summer, visitors can rent boats, buy tackle and bait and rent cabins from the Cove Resort.   Most of Fish Lake (80%) is surrounded by public land managed by the U.S. Forest Service. I will discuss the other 20% held in private hands in another post.   A good source of information about Lake Wenatchee and Fish Lake is You can also see a live webcam of Fish Lake here.   Supplies and some groceries can be purchased at the Midway ...
Comments 4
Plain, WA Real Estate Professionals