Union County, SC Real Estate News

By Randy Shamburger, FHA, VA, USDA and Conventional Mortgage Expert
(Movement Mortgage)
VA Loans In Union SC Both honorably discharged vets and active duty military personnel are eligible for a Union South Carolina VA Loan which is considered to be one of the best home loan programs available today. Here's how to qualify for a VA Mortgage Loan in Union South Carolina: The first step is to verify your eligibility. Eligibility is verified by ordering your Certificate of Eligibility or COE. You can work with an approved South Carolina VA mortgage loan lender to order your COE quickly, or you can contact the VA to obtain a copy. If discharged, you will need your DD214. Next, you must get pre-approved with an experienced VA lender. It is critical that you contact a lender who knows the Union South Carolina VA Loan and all of the important differences compared to other loan prog...
Comments 0
Explore Union County, SC
View all cities
Union County, SC Real Estate Professionals