Newark, OH Real Estate News

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
There are currently 2 Glenwood Newark Ohio Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Glenwood Newark Homes is 142 Days with the average listing price for Glenwood Newark Homes being $79,650. The most expensive Glenwood Newark Home for sale is $85,900, and the cheapest Glenwood Newark Home is $73,400.View All Glenwood Newark Ohio Homes for Sale If you would like to buy a home in Glenwood Newark, be sure to check out the links below!Glenwood Newark Ohio Homes for Sale Alfred Krebs Brennan Briarwood Broadway Manor Bryn Mawr Buckingham Add Camelot Carrllos Country View Coventry Deerfield Addition Edgewood Park Edna Wilson Swank Fairview Fairway Estates Flory Fox Run Foxchase Glenwood Heisey Hickory Hills Hidden Valley Hopewell Village Hudson Park Idlewilde Jones ...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
There are currently 3 Heisey Newark Ohio Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Heisey Newark Homes is 140 Days with the average listing price for Heisey Newark Homes being $75,767. The most expensive Heisey Newark Home for sale is $89,900, and the cheapest Heisey Newark Home is $64,900.View All Heisey Newark Ohio Homes for Sale If you would like to buy a home in Heisey Newark, be sure to check out the links below!Heisey Newark Ohio Homes for Sale Alfred Krebs Brennan Briarwood Broadway Manor Bryn Mawr Buckingham Add Camelot Carrllos Country View Coventry Deerfield Addition Edgewood Park Edna Wilson Swank Fairview Fairway Estates Flory Fox Run Foxchase Glenwood Heisey Hickory Hills Hidden Valley Hopewell Village Hudson Park Idlewilde Jones Meadows Krebs Ad...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
There are currently 2 Hudson Park Newark Ohio Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Hudson Park Newark Homes is 70 Days with the average listing price for Hudson Park Newark Homes being $97,900. The most expensive Hudson Park Newark Home for sale is $97,900, and the cheapest Hudson Park Newark Home is $97,900.View All Hudson Park Newark Ohio Homes for Sale If you would like to buy a home in Hudson Park Newark, be sure to check out the links below!Hudson Park Newark Ohio Homes for Sale Alfred Krebs Brennan Briarwood Broadway Manor Bryn Mawr Buckingham Add Camelot Carrllos Country View Coventry Deerfield Addition Edgewood Park Edna Wilson Swank Fairview Fairway Estates Flory Fox Run Foxchase Glenwood Heisey Hickory Hills Hidden Valley Hopewell Village Hudso...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
There are currently 284 Newark Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Newark Homes is 116 Days with the average listing price for Newark Homes being $125,144. The most expensive Newark Home for sale is $849,900, and the cheapest Newark Home is $17,500. If you would like to buye a home in Newark, be sure to check out the links below!Newark Ohio Homes for Sale Alfred Krebs Brennan Briarwood Brittany Hills Broadway Manor Bryn Mawr Buckingham Add Camelot Carrllos Country View Coventry Deerfield Addition Edgewood Park Edna Wilson Swank Fairview Fairway Estates Flory Fox Run Foxchase Glenwood Heisey Hickory Hills Hidden Valley Hopewell Village Hudson Park Idlewilde Jones Meadows Krebs Addition London Club London Club Condos Londondale Ii Condominiums Lot No 4650...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
There are currently 5 Park Trails Newark Ohio Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Park Trails Newark Homes is 163 Days with the average listing price for Park Trails Newark Homes being $264,340. The most expensive Park Trails Newark Home for sale is $774,900, and the cheapest Park Trails Newark Home is $249,900.View All Park Trails Newark Ohio Homes for Sale If you would like to buy a home in Park Trails Newark, be sure to check out the links below!Park Trails Newark Ohio Homes for Sale Alfred Krebs Brittany Hills Broadway Manor Bryn Mawr Buckingham Buckingham Add Camelot Carrllos Country Side Country View Coventry Deerfield Addition Edgewood Park Edna Wilson Swank Fairview Fairway Estates Flory Fox Run Foxchase Glenwood Heisey Hickory Hills Hidden Vall...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
There are currently 283 Newark Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Newark Homes is 121 Days with the average listing price for Newark Homes being $120,636. The most expensive Newark Home for sale is $535,000, and the cheapest Newark Home is $17,600.If you would like to buy a home in Newark, be sure to check out the links below!Newark Ohio Homes for Sale Alfred Krebs Berry View Brittany Hills Broadway Manor Bryn Mawr Buckingham Buckingham Add Camelot Carrllos Collinwood Heisey Country Side Country View Coventry Deerfield Addition Edgewood Park Edna Wilson Swank Fairview Fox Run Foxchase Glenwood Heisey Hickory Hills Hidden Valley Hudson Park Idlewilde Jones Meadows Lee Mar Heights London Club London Hills Sub Tract 1 And Tract 5 Londondale Ii Condominium...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Today's Market Trends for Newark * Median Listing Price: $127,390 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $76.0000 -0.01% Total Listings: 250 -0.06% Total Listings Previous Months:October September   267 249   0.07% 0.01% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Newark Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Nov 2015  Newark OH Subdivisions Alfred Krebs Amherst Augustus H Heiseys Add Avalon Avonelle Barrick Barry View Berry View Addn Berryview Briarhill Brittany Hills Broadway Manor Bryn Glyn Bryn Mawr Burt Camelot Camelot Condominium Camelot Estate Camelot Estates Carriage House Condos Cedarcrest Cherry Cherry Vale Cherry Valley Cherry Valley Acres Collinwood Collinwood/heisey Colonial Colony Colonial Colony Phase Ii Condominium At Northpointe Connells Country Club Condo Country Side Country ...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Today's Market Trends for Newark * Median Listing Price: $129,700 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $77.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 267 0.07% Total Listings Previous Months:September August   249 246   0.01% -0.01% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Newark Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Oct 2015  Newark OH Subdivisions Alfred Krebs Amherst Augustus H Heiseys Add Avalon Avonelle Barrick Barry View Berry View Addn Berryview Briarhill Brittany Hills Broadway Manor Bryn Glyn Bryn Mawr Burt Camelot Camelot Condominium Camelot Estate Camelot Estates Carriage House Condos Cedarcrest Cherry Cherry Vale Cherry Valley Cherry Valley Acres Collinwood Collinwood/heisey Colonial Colony Colonial Colony Phase Ii Condominium At Northpointe Connells Country Club Condo Country Side Countrysid...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Today's Market Trends for Newark * Median Listing Price: $133,430 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $76.0000 -0.04% Total Listings: 249 0.01% Total Listings Previous Months:August July   246 249   -0.01% -0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Newark Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Sep 2015  Newark OH Subdivisions Alfred Krebs Barrick Bella Vista Briarhill Brittany Hills Bryn Glyn Bryn Mawr Camelot Camelot Condominium Complex Camelot Estates Carriage House Condos Cherry Vale Clearview Heights 2 Colonial Colony Country Club Condo Coventry Condo Coventry Condos Deer Run Deerfield Derby Downs Condominiums Edgewood Park Evanston Evergreen/count Evergreen/country Side Fairview Acres Flower #23, 24 Fox Run Fulton Glamorganshire Glen Ridge Glenwood Goosepond Goosepond Villas Hai...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
 Today's Market Trends for Newark * Median Listing Price: $137,190 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $79.0000 0% Total Listings: 246 -0.01% Total Listings Previous Months:July June   249 258   -0.03% 0.08% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Newark Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Aug 2015  Newark OH Subdivisions Alfred Krebs Barrick Bella Vista Briarhill Brittany Hills Bryn Glyn Bryn Mawr Camelot Camelot Condominium Complex Camelot Estates Carriage House Condos Cherry Vale Clearview Heights 2 Colonial Colony Country Club Condo Coventry Condo Coventry Condos Deer Run Deerfield Derby Downs Condominiums Edgewood Park Evanston Evergreen/count Evergreen/country Side Fairview Acres Flower #23, 24 Fox Run Fulton Glamorganshire Glen Ridge Glenwood Goosepond Goosepond Villas Hainsvie...
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
 Today's Market Trends for Newark * Median Listing Price: $140,000 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $79.0000 0.04% Total Listings: 249 -0.03% Total Listings Previous Months:June May   258 239   0.08% 0.16% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Newark Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul 2015  Newark OH Subdivisions Alfred Krebs Barrick Bella Vista Briarhill Brittany Hills Bryn Glyn Bryn Mawr Camelot Camelot Condominium Complex Camelot Estates Carriage House Condos Cherry Vale Clearview Heights 2 Colonial Colony Country Club Condo Coventry Condo Coventry Condos Deer Run Deerfield Derby Downs Condominiums Edgewood Park Evanston Evergreen/count Evergreen/country Side Fairview Acres Flower #23, 24 Fox Run Fulton Glamorganshire Glen Ridge Glenwood Goosepond Goosepond Villas Hainsvi...
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
 Today's Market Trends for Newark * Median Listing Price: $140,740 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $76.0000 0.03% Total Listings: 258 0.08% Total Listings Previous Months:May April   239 206   0.16% -0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Newark Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jun 2015  Newark OH Subdivisions Alfred Krebs Barrick Bella Vista Briarhill Brittany Hills Bryn Glyn Bryn Mawr Camelot Camelot Condominium Complex Camelot Estates Carriage House Condos Cherry Vale Clearview Heights 2 Colonial Colony Country Club Condo Coventry Condo Coventry Condos Deer Run Deerfield Derby Downs Condominiums Edgewood Park Evanston Evergreen/count Evergreen/country Side Fairview Acres Flower #23, 24 Fox Run Fulton Glamorganshire Glen Ridge Glenwood Goosepond Goosepond Villas Hainsvi...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
 Today's Market Trends for Newark * Median Listing Price: $137,100 -0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $74.0000 -0.01% Total Listings: 239 0.16% Total Listings Previous Months:April March   206 214   -0.04% -0.08% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Newark Ohio Real Estate Market Report for May 2015  Newark OH Subdivisions Alfred Krebs Barrick Bella Vista Briarhill Brittany Hills Bryn Glyn Bryn Mawr Camelot Camelot Condominium Complex Camelot Estates Carriage House Condos Cherry Vale Clearview Heights 2 Colonial Colony Country Club Condo Coventry Condo Coventry Condos Deer Run Deerfield Derby Downs Condominiums Edgewood Park Evanston Evergreen/count Evergreen/country Side Fairview Acres Flower #23, 24 Fox Run Fulton Glamorganshire Glen Ridge Glenwood Goosepond Goosepond Villas Ha...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
 Today's Market Trends for Newark * Median Listing Price: $142,530 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $75.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 206 -0.04% Total Listings Previous Months:March February   214 233   -0.08% -0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Newark Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Apr 2015  Newark OH Subdivisions Alfred Krebs Barrick Bella Vista Briarhill Brittany Hills Bryn Glyn Bryn Mawr Camelot Camelot Condominium Complex Camelot Estates Carriage House Condos Cherry Vale Clearview Heights 2 Colonial Colony Country Club Condo Coventry Condo Coventry Condos Deer Run Deerfield Derby Downs Condominiums Edgewood Park Evanston Evergreen/count Evergreen/country Side Fairview Acres Flower #23, 24 Fox Run Fulton Glamorganshire Glen Ridge Glenwood Goosepond Goosepond Villas ...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Newark * Median Listing Price: $137,410 0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $74.0000 -0.01% Total Listings: 214 -0.08% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   233 243   -0.04% -0.1% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Newark Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Mar 2015   Newark OH Subdivisions Alfred Krebs Barrick Bella Vista Briarhill Brittany Hills Bryn Glyn Bryn Mawr Camelot Camelot Condominium Complex Camelot Estates Carriage House Condos Cherry Vale Clearview Heights 2 Colonial Colony Country Club Condo Coventry Condo Coventry Condos Deer Run Deerfield Derby Downs Condominiums Edgewood Park Evanston Evergreen/count Evergreen/country Side Fairview Acres Flower #23, 24 Fox Run Fulton Glamorganshire Glen Ridge Glenwood Goosepond Goosepond Vill...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Newark * Median Listing Price: $136,970 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $75.0000 0% Total Listings: 233 -0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   243 271   -0.1% -0.08% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Newark Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Feb 2015   Newark OH Subdivisions Alfred Krebs Barrick Bella Vista Briarhill Brittany Hills Bryn Glyn Bryn Mawr Camelot Camelot Condominium Complex Camelot Estates Carriage House Condos Cherry Vale Clearview Heights 2 Colonial Colony Country Club Condo Coventry Condo Coventry Condos Deer Run Deerfield Derby Downs Condominiums Edgewood Park Evanston Evergreen/count Evergreen/country Side Fairview Acres Flower #23, 24 Fox Run Fulton Glamorganshire Glen Ridge Glenwood Goosepond Goosepond Villa...
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Newark * Median Listing Price: $134,970 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $75.0000 -0.03% Total Listings: 243 -0.10% Total Listings Previous Months: December November   271 293   -0.08% -0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Newark Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jan 2015   Newark OH Subdivisions Alfred Krebs Barrick Bella Vista Briarhill Brittany Hills Bryn Glyn Bryn Mawr Camelot Camelot Condominium Complex Camelot Estates Carriage House Condos Cherry Vale Clearview Heights 2 Colonial Colony Country Club Condo Coventry Condo Coventry Condos Deer Run Deerfield Derby Downs Condominiums Edgewood Park Evanston Evergreen/count Evergreen/country Side Fairview Acres Flower #23, 24 Fox Run Fulton Glamorganshire Glen Ridge Glenwood Goosepond Goosepon...
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Newark * Median Listing Price: $137,360 0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $77.0000 0% Total Listings: 271 -0.08% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   293 310   -0.05% -0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Newark Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Dec 2014   Newark OH Subdivisions Alfred Krebs Barrick Bella Vista Briarhill Brittany Hills Bryn Glyn Bryn Mawr Camelot Camelot Condominium Complex Camelot Estates Carriage House Condos Cherry Vale Clearview Heights 2 Colonial Colony Country Club Condo Coventry Condo Coventry Condos Deer Run Deerfield Derby Downs Condominiums Edgewood Park Evanston Evergreen/count Evergreen/country Side Fairview Acres Flower #23, 24 Fox Run Fulton Glamorganshire Glen Ridge Glenwood Goosepond Goosepond Villas ...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Newark * Median Listing Price: $130,340 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $75.0000 0.03% Total Listings: 310 -0.03% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   318 315   0.01% 0.08% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Newark Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Oct 2014   Newark OH Subdivisions Alfred Krebs Barrick Bella Vista Briarhill Brittany Hills Bryn Glyn Bryn Mawr Camelot Camelot Condominium Complex Camelot Estates Carriage House Condos Cherry Vale Clearview Heights 2 Colonial Colony Country Club Condo Coventry Condo Coventry Condos Deer Run Deerfield Derby Downs Condominiums Edgewood Park Evanston Evergreen/count Evergreen/country Side Fairview Acres Flower #23, 24 Fox Run Fulton Glamorganshire Glen Ridge Glenwood Goosepond Goosepond Vi...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Newark * Median Listing Price: $131,000 -0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $73.0000 -0.03% Total Listings: 318 0.01% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   315 291   0.08% 0.01% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Newark Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Sep 2014   Newark OH Subdivisions Alfred Krebs Barrick Bella Vista Briarhill Brittany Hills Bryn Glyn Bryn Mawr Camelot Camelot Condominium Complex Camelot Estates Carriage House Condos Cherry Vale Clearview Heights 2 Colonial Colony Country Club Condo Coventry Condo Coventry Condos Deer Run Deerfield Derby Downs Condominiums Edgewood Park Evanston Evergreen/count Evergreen/country Side Fairview Acres Flower #23, 24 Fox Run Fulton Glamorganshire Glen Ridge Glenwood Goosepond Goosepond Villas ...
Comments 2
Newark, OH Real Estate Professionals