Heath, OH Real Estate News

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Heath * Median Listing Price: $214,950 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $105.0000 0.09% Total Listings: 64 -0.10% Total Listings Previous Months: December November   71 73   -0.03% -0.1% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Heath Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jan 2015   Heath OH Subdivisions Chapel Grove Crest Line Forest Hill Forest Hills Fox Run Meadows Franklin Heights Glenwood Greenbriar Groveland Park Hopewell Commons Landings At Maple Bay Lee Heights Livingston Ramp Creek River Oaks River Oaks Vii Southgate Southview The Villages Of River Oaks Village Of River Oaks Willow Ridge Woodlands Phase 1 Heath Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Heath * Median Listing Price: $210,370 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $96.0000 -0.01% Total Listings: 71 -0.03% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   73 81   -0.1% 0.13% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Heath Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Dec 2014   Heath OH Subdivisions Chapel Grove Crest Line Forest Hill Forest Hills Fox Run Meadows Franklin Heights Glenwood Greenbriar Groveland Park Hopewell Commons Landings At Maple Bay Lee Heights Livingston Ramp Creek River Oaks River Oaks Vii Southgate Southview The Villages Of River Oaks Village Of River Oaks Willow Ridge Woodlands Phase 1 Heath Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Heath * Median Listing Price: $215,820 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $99.0000 -0.02% Total Listings: 81 0.13% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   72 72   0% 0.24% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Heath Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Oct 2014   Heath OH Subdivisions Chapel Grove Crest Line Forest Hill Forest Hills Fox Run Meadows Franklin Heights Glenwood Greenbriar Groveland Park Hopewell Commons Landings At Maple Bay Lee Heights Livingston Ramp Creek River Oaks River Oaks Vii Southgate Southview The Villages Of River Oaks Village Of River Oaks Willow Ridge Woodlands Phase 1 Heath Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  View Current Heath OH Homes for Sale Home Sold Data:Total: 16Total Volume: $2,405,901Average List Price: $150,369Original Total Volume: $2,319,473Original Average List Price: $144,967Sold Total Volume: $2,383,785Sold Average List Price: $148,987 Homes Sold $259,900 - 745 Quarry View Drive, Heath, OH 43056 (Woodlands Phase 1) - Licking County$234,250 - 297 River Oaks Drive, Heath, OH 43056 (River Oaks) - Licking County$225,000 - 1394 Embrey Court, Heath, OH 43056 (River Oaks) - Licking County$174,000 - 446 Cottage E Grove, Heath, OH 43056 (River Oaks) - Licking County$163,900 - 103 Morgan E Avenue, Heath, OH 43056 (River Oaks) - Licking County$162,000 - 454 Cottage E Grove, Heath, OH 43056 (Chapel Grove) - Licking County$157,000 - 1008 FOREST HILLS E Road, Heath, OH 43056 (Forest Hills...
Comments 3
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Heath * Median Listing Price: $180,310 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $89.0000 -0.03% Total Listings: 72 0.24% Total Listings Previous Months: July June   58 61   -0.05% -0.14% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Heath Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Aug 2014   Heath OH Subdivisions Chapel Grove Crest Line Forest Hill Forest Hills Fox Run Meadows Franklin Heights Glenwood Greenbriar Groveland Park Hopewell Commons Landings At Maple Bay Lee Heights Livingston Ramp Creek River Oaks River Oaks Vii Southgate Southview The Villages Of River Oaks Village Of River Oaks Willow Ridge Woodlands Phase 1 Heath Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Heath * Median Listing Price: $185,990 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $92.00 -0.04% Total Listings: 58 -0.05% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   61 71   -0.14% -0.09% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Heath Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul 2014   Heath OH Subdivisions Chapel Grove Crest Line Forest Hill Forest Hills Fox Run Meadows Franklin Heights Glenwood Greenbriar Groveland Park Hopewell Commons Landings At Maple Bay Lee Heights Livingston Ramp Creek River Oaks River Oaks Vii Southgate Southview The Villages Of River Oaks Village Of River Oaks Willow Ridge Woodlands Phase 1 Heath Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Heath * Median Listing Price: $191,940 -0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $96.00 -0.02% Total Listings: 61 -0.14% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   71 78   -0.09% 0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Heath Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jun 2014   Heath OH Subdivisions Chapel Grove Crest Line Forest Hill Forest Hills Fox Run Meadows Franklin Heights Glenwood Greenbriar Groveland Park Hopewell Commons Landings At Maple Bay Lee Heights Livingston Ramp Creek River Oaks River Oaks Vii Southgate Southview The Villages Of River Oaks Village Of River Oaks Willow Ridge Woodlands Phase 1 Heath Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 2
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Today's Market Trends for Heath * Median Listing Price: $199,830 0.15% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $98.00 0.04% Total Listings: 71 -0.09% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   78 75   0.04% 0.09% * All data pertains to single-family homes     Heath Ohio Real Estate Market Report for May 2014   Heath OH Subdivisions Chapel Grove Crest Line Forest Hill Forest Hills Fox Run Meadows Franklin Heights Glenwood Greenbriar Groveland Park Hopewell Commons Landings At Maple Bay Lee Heights Livingston Ramp Creek River Oaks River Oaks Vii Southgate Southview The Villages Of River Oaks Village Of River Oaks Willow Ridge Woodlands Phase 1 Heath Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Heath * Median Listing Price: $184,720 0.12% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $90.00 0.03% Total Listings: 69 -0.09% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   76 79   -0.04% -0.11% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Heath Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Feb 2014   Heath OH Subdivisions Catmar Chapel Grove Crest Line Crestline Manor Fairview Acres Forest Hill Forest Hills Fox Run Meadows Franklin Heights Glenwood Greenbriar Greenbriar Estates Hopewell Commons Lee Heights Patmar Ramp Creek River Oaks Southgate Southgate #3 Southgate Addition Sec 3 Southview Village Of River Oaks Willow Ridge Heath Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Heath * Median Listing Price: $165,400 0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $87.00 -0.04% Total Listings: 76 -0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: December November   79 89   -0.11% 0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Heath Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jan 2014   Heath OH Subdivisions Catmar Chapel Grove Fairview Acres Forest Hill Forest Hills Fox Run Meadows Franklin Heights Glenwood Greenbriar Greenbriar Estates Hopewell Commons Lee Heights Patmar Ramp Creek River Oaks Southgate Southgate #3 Southgate Addition Sec 3 Southview Village Of River Oaks Willow Ridge Heath Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Heath * Median Listing Price: $165,040 -0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $91.00 0.01% Total Listings: 79 -0.11% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   89 86   0.03% -0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Heath Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Dec 2013   Heath OH Subdivisions Catmar Chapel Grove Colonial Park Fairview Acres Forest Hill Forest Hills Fox Run Fox Run Meadows Franklin Heights Glenwood Greenbriar Greenbriar Estates Hopewell Commons Lee Heights Patmar Ramp Creek River Oaks Southgate Southgate #3 Southgate Addition Sec 3 Village Of River Oaks Willow Ridge Heath Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Heath * Median Listing Price: $171,380 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $90.00 -0.03% Total Listings: 89 0.03% Total Listings Previous Months: October September   86 92   -0.07% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Heath Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Nov 2013   Heath OH Subdivisions Catmar Colonial Park Fairview Fairview Acres Forest Hill Forest Hills Fox Run Fox Run Meadows Franklin Heights Greenbriar Greenbriar Estates Hopewell Commons Pine View Estates Ramp Creek River Oaks Southgate Southgate #3 Southgate Addition Sec 3 Southview Addition Village Of River Oaks Willow Ridge Heath Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Heath * Median Listing Price: $177,440 -0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $93.00 0.04% Total Listings: 86 -0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   92 92   0% 0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Heath Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Oct 2013   Heath OH Subdivisions Catmar Colonial Park Fairview Fairview Acres Forest Hill Forest Hills Fox Run Fox Run Meadows Franklin Heights Greenbriar Hopewell Commons Pine View Estates Ramp Creek River Oaks Southgate Southgate #3 Southview Addition Village Of River Oaks Wedgewood Park Willow Ridge Heath Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Heath * Median Listing Price: $184,340 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $89.00 -0.04% Total Listings: 92   Total Listings Previous Months: August July   92 88   0.05% 0.01% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Heath Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Sep 2013   Heath OH Subdivisions Colonial Park Fairview Forest Hills Fox Run Meadows Franklin Heights Greenbriar Hopewell Commons Pine View Estates Ramp Creek River Oaks Southgate Southgate #3 Southview Addition Sycamore Meadows Village Of River Oaks Wedgewood Park Willow Ridge Heath Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Heath * Median Listing Price: $201,650 0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $102.00 0.02% Total Listings: 88 0.01% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   87 72   0.21% 0.18% * All data pertains to single-family homes Heath Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul 2013   Heath OH Subdivisions Colonial Park Fairview Forest Hills Franklin Heights Greenbriar Hopewell Commons Northbrook Estates Ramp Creek River Oaks Southgate Southgate #2 Southgate #3 Southview Addition Sycamore Meadows Village Of River Oaks Willow Ridge Heath Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale  
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Heath * Median Listing Price: $192,740 -0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $102.00 -0.06% Total Listings: 72 0.18% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   61 61   0% 0.13% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Heath Ohio Real Estate Market Report for May 2013 Heath Homes for Sale & Central Ohio Real Estate Heath OH Subdivisions Fairview Forest Hills Fox Run Meadows Franklin Heights Hopewell Commons Northbrook Estates River Oaks Southgate Southview Addition Sycamore Meadows The Villages Of River Oaks Village Of River Oaks Heath Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Heath * Median Listing Price: $178,300 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $97.00 -0.06% Total Listings: 61 0.13% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   54 55   -0.02% -0.1% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC Heath Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Mar 2013 Heath Homes for Sale & Central Ohio Real Estate  
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Heath * Median Listing Price: $179,710 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $103.00 0.07% Total Listings: 54 -0.02% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   55 61   -0.1% -0.12% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC     Heath Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Feb 2013 Heath Homes for Sale & Central Ohio Real Estate
Comments 1
By Tracie Cope, ReMax 360 - www.LCountyHomes.com
(Granville, Newark, Heath, Buckeye Lake & all of Central Ohio)
Heath Ohio Real Estate Update for July 2011  There were 7 new residential real estate listings in July 2011.There were 7 Heath homes sold in July 2011, ranging in price from $ 64,000. to $ 155.000. the average sale price was $103,571. The list to sale price ratio was 90.85%. These homes spent an average of 104 days on the market/in the MLS.As of today, there are 45 Heath Ohio homes for sale, ranging in price from $72,100. to $269,888. with an average list price of $158,530. and an average of 177 days on the market.There are currently 11 homes under contract in Heath, which is .9% fewer than last month.If you have any questions about any of this information or would like to buy or sell a home in Heath Ohio, please don't hesitate to contact me.Information was compiled using data from the ...
Comments 0
By Tracie Cope, ReMax 360 - www.LCountyHomes.com
(Granville, Newark, Heath, Buckeye Lake & all of Central Ohio)
Heath Ohio Real Estate Update for June 2011  There were 10 new residential real estate listings in June 2011.There were 9 Heath homes sold in June 2011, ranging in price from $ 76,000. to $ 255.000. the average sale price was $141,154. The list to sale price ratio was 96.6%. These homes spent an average of 230 days on the market/in the MLS.As of today, there are 46 Heath Ohio homes for sale, ranging in price from $36,900. to $269,888. with an average list price of $160,079. and an average of 169 days on the market.There are currently 12 homes under contract in Heath, which is one-third fewer than last month.If you have any questions about any of this information or would like to buy or sell a home in Heath Ohio, please don't hesitate to contact me.Information was compiled using data fro...
Comments 0
Explore Heath, OH
Heath, OH Real Estate Professionals