Gahanna, OH Real Estate News

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $206,330 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $107.0000 0.03% Total Listings: 85 -0.23% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   110 115   -0.04% -0.14% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Feb 2015   Gahanna OH Subdivisions Academy Ridge Blendon Park Brentwood Estates Broadview Farms Cherry Bottom Glade Chesterfield College Park Crossings @mckenna Creek Crossings Mekenna Forest Edge Foxwood Gahanna Green Gahanna Greens Gahanna Grove Gramercy Park Hensel Woods High Meadows Hunters Ridge Imperial Rise Ludwigs Rocky Fork Pipers Glen Polo Club Villas Rathburn Village Rathburn Woods Ravines At Strawberry Farms Rose Run Royal Manor Sleaford Village Strawberry Patch Sycamore M...
Comments 0
By Donald Payne, What's your Vision..
(Vision Realty)
Gahanna Ohio is part of the Gahanna-Jefferson Public School District and there are seven elementary schools, three middle schools and one high school. There are also several private educational options including the Columbus Academy and the Gahanna Christian Academy.   The school district includes the city of Gahanna and parts of Jefferson and Mifflin Township with about 35,000 residents. There are about 7000 students in the school district. The Gahanna Jefferson school district does not have an open enrollment policy and parents must be a resident of the school district to enroll their child. Schools are based on the household district boundaries. Click here to find out which school your child would be attending based on your address.   The Gahanna school district operates its schools ...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $203,410 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $104.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 110 -0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: December November   115 133   -0.14% 0.01% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jan 2015   Gahanna OH Subdivisions Academy Ridge Blendon Park Brentwood Estates Broadview Farms Cherry Bottom Glade Chesterfield College Park Crossings @mckenna Creek Crossings Mekenna Forest Edge Foxwood Gahanna Green Gahanna Greens Gahanna Grove Gramercy Park Hensel Woods High Meadows Hunters Ridge Imperial Rise Ludwigs Rocky Fork Pipers Glen Polo Club Villas Rathburn Village Rathburn Woods Ravines At Strawberry Farms Rose Run Royal Manor Sleaford Village Strawberry Patch Sycamore...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $206,750 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $103.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 115 -0.14% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   133 132   0.01% -0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Dec 2014   Gahanna OH Subdivisions Academy Ridge Blendon Park Brentwood Estates Broadview Farms Cherry Bottom Glade Chesterfield College Park Crossings @mckenna Creek Crossings Mekenna Forest Edge Foxwood Gahanna Green Gahanna Greens Gahanna Grove Gramercy Park Hensel Woods High Meadows Hunters Ridge Imperial Rise Ludwigs Rocky Fork Pipers Glen Polo Club Villas Rathburn Village Rathburn Woods Ravines At Strawberry Farms Rose Run Royal Manor Sleaford Village Strawberry Patch Sycamore ...
Comments 0
By Debbie Harr, Realtor Homes That Click, Worthington Ohio Homes
(Homes that Click Realtors)
Westerville Schools - Columbus Tax Beauty OverviewMapsPhotosFeatures $149,999 Single Family Home Main Features 3 Bedrooms1 Bathroom1 Partial BathroomInterior: 1,700 sqftLot: 0.19 acre(s) Location 4052 Leather Stocking TrailGahanna, OH 43230USA Debbie Harr Homes That Click Realtors(614) 268-7653info@homesthatclick.comhttp://www.HomesThatClick.com           Listed by: Homes That Click Realtors Our recent listings Westerville Schools - Columbus Tax BeautyColumbus Ohio Home Sold, 100% list price in 3 days! Saved $3,801 commission with Homes that Click RealtorsWesterville Ohio Home Sold, 96% list price in 18 days! Saved $14,250 commission with Homes that Click RealtorsGahanna Schools- Columbus tax BeautyWesterville Oh Ranch Subscribe to our listing feed Nearby properties for sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $219,610 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $101.0000 0.02% Total Listings: 132 -0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   138 141   -0.02% 0.31% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Oct 2014   Gahanna OH Subdivisions Academy Ridge Blendon Park Brentwood Estates Broadview Farms Cherry Bottom Glade Chesterfield College Park Crossings @mckenna Creek Crossings Mekenna Forest Edge Foxwood Gahanna Green Gahanna Greens Gahanna Grove Gramercy Park Hensel Woods High Meadows Hunters Ridge Imperial Rise Ludwigs Rocky Fork Pipers Glen Polo Club Villas Rathburn Village Rathburn Woods Ravines At Strawberry Farms Rose Run Royal Manor Sleaford Village Strawberry Patch Sycamore M...
Comments 0
By Debbie Harr, Realtor Homes That Click, Worthington Ohio Homes
(Homes that Click Realtors)
Gahanna OH - Crossing at McKenna Creek 5 BR 4.5 BA Beauty OverviewMapsPhotosFeatures Video $429,900 Single Family Home Main Features 5 Bedrooms4 Bathrooms1 Partial BathroomInterior: 4,700 sqftLot: 0.40 acre(s) Location 695 Crossing Creek SGahanna, OH 43230USA Debbie Harr Homes That Click Realtors(614) 268-7653info@homesthatclick.comhttp://www.HomesThatClick.com   Listed by: Homes That Click Realtors Our recent listings Gahanna OH - Crossing at McKenna Creek 5 BR 4.5 BA BeautyBeautiful Home Convenient to Mt Carmel EastVictorian Village / Harrison West 3 BR BeautyBrittany Place 3 BR Condo w/ 1st Floor MasterReynoldsburg OH Home for Sale - The Highlands Subscribe to our listing feed Nearby properties for sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  View Current Gahanna OH Homes for Sale Home Sold Data:Total: 22Total Volume: $4,389,900Average List Price: $199,541Original Total Volume: $4,445,300Original Average List Price: $202,059Sold Total Volume: $4,290,685Sold Average List Price: $195,031 Homes Sold $352,000 - 433 Kasons Way, Gahanna, OH 43230 (Foxwood) - Franklin County$345,000 - 472 Old Mill Drive, Gahanna, OH 43230 (Sycamore Mill) - Franklin County$299,900 - 866 Hensel Woods Road, Gahanna, OH 43230 (Hensel Woods) - Franklin County$290,000 - 1065 Arcaro Court, Gahanna, OH 43230 (Rose Run) - Franklin County$286,403 - 847 LUDWIG Drive, Gahanna, OH 43230 (HENSEL WOODS) - Franklin County$285,000 - 1229 Venetian Way, Gahanna, OH 43230 (Hensel Woods) - Franklin County$264,900 - 508 BEAVERBROOK Drive, Gahanna, OH 43230 (Hensel Woo...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $216,250 -0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $100.0000 -0.03% Total Listings: 141 0.31% Total Listings Previous Months: July June   108 98   0.1% 0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Aug 2014   Gahanna OH Subdivisions Academy Ridge Blendon Park Brentwood Estates Broadview Farms Cherry Bottom Glade Chesterfield College Park Crossings @mckenna Creek Crossings Mekenna Forest Edge Foxwood Gahanna Green Gahanna Greens Gahanna Grove Gramercy Park Hensel Woods High Meadows Hunters Ridge Imperial Rise Ludwigs Rocky Fork Pipers Glen Polo Club Villas Rathburn Village Rathburn Woods Ravines At Strawberry Farms Rose Run Royal Manor Sleaford Village Strawberry Patch Sycamore Mill Sycamore...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $216,530 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $103.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 108 0.10% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   98 96   0.02% -0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul 2014   Gahanna OH Subdivisions Academy Ridge Blendon Park Brentwood Estates Broadview Farms Cherry Bottom Glade Chesterfield College Park Crossings @mckenna Creek Crossings Mekenna Forest Edge Foxwood Gahanna Green Gahanna Greens Gahanna Grove Gramercy Park Hensel Woods High Meadows Hunters Ridge Imperial Rise Ludwigs Rocky Fork Pipers Glen Polo Club Villas Rathburn Village Rathburn Woods Ravines At Strawberry Farms Rose Run Royal Manor Sleaford Village Strawberry Patch Sycamore Mill Sycamore...
Comments 0
By Donald Payne, What's your Vision..
(Vision Realty)
Join us this weekend, June 20-22 in Gahanna for the 16th annual Jazz and Blues Festival. This three day event honors local musicians, artists and vendors in their talent and features rides for the kids, family fun and activities.   This year’s event is held at the Creekside Park located on the water along Mill Street. The Whole town will come out to enjoy this amazing event. Start at North Street and head south along Mill Street checking out all the artisan vendors, food vendors, children’s activities and amusement rides. Club Blues and stages will be set up along Town Street and Walnut street and Tickets are available at Granville and North Street.   In addition to excellent music wafting through the streets, attendees will also enjoy a Bourbon & Whiskey Tasting event (sign me up!), Ac...
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $214,540 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $104.00 0.02% Total Listings: 98 0.02% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   96 101   -0.05% 0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jun 2014   Gahanna OH Subdivisions Academy Ridge Blendon Park Brentwood Estates Broadview Farms Cherry Bottom Glade Chesterfield College Park Crossings @mckenna Creek Crossings Mekenna Forest Edge Foxwood Gahanna Green Gahanna Greens Gahanna Grove Gramercy Park Hensel Woods High Meadows Hunters Ridge Imperial Rise Ludwigs Rocky Fork Pipers Glen Polo Club Villas Rathburn Village Rathburn Woods Ravines At Strawberry Farms Rose Run Royal Manor Sleaford Village Strawberry Patch Sycamore Mill Sycamore...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $209,250 0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $102.00 0% Total Listings: 96 -0.05% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   101 96   0.05% -0.17% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Report for May 2014   Gahanna OH Subdivisions Academy Ridge Blendon Park Brentwood Estates Broadview Farms Cherry Bottom Glade Chesterfield College Park Crossings @mckenna Creek Crossings Mekenna Forest Edge Foxwood Gahanna Green Gahanna Greens Gahanna Grove Gramercy Park Hensel Woods High Meadows Hunters Ridge Imperial Rise Ludwigs Rocky Fork Pipers Glen Polo Club Villas Rathburn Village Rathburn Woods Ravines At Strawberry Farms Rose Run Royal Manor Sleaford Village Strawberry Patch Sycamore Mill Sycamore Wo...
Comments 0
By Sam Cooper, Sam Cooper HER Realtors
(HER Realtors)
Gahanna Ohio 43230 Home Sales 21 homes have sold in Gahanna Ohio 43230 within the last 30 days, according to the Columbus Ohio MLS.  These 21 homes sold for an average of $173,257.  With an average of 1,733 square feet, the homes had an average price per square foot of $97.15.  The homes also sold for 97.7% of list price after 98 days on the market on average. The highest selling home in Gahanna Ohio 43230 during the last 30 days was 101 Walnut Woods Ct. Gahanna, OH 43230, which sold for $390,000.  This custom two-story home offers 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and 3,580 total square feet (atfls).  The home is located in the Big Walnut Creek subdivision and sits on a large .38 acre lot with mature trees and a nice patio.  Additional features of 101 Walnut Woods Ct. include gorgeous hardwood ...
Comments 0
By Donald Payne, What's your Vision..
(Vision Realty)
Real Estate Market and Trends for Gahanna Ohio - What is Your Home Worth?  Gahanna Ohio is located about 10 minutes northeast of downtown Columbus and is considered a suburb of the larger metropolitan area. There are approximately 35,000 residents in this tightknit community that is proficient in education, history and economy. Gahanna was listed as one of the top 100 best places to live by Money magazine. Currently there are roughly 140 properties and homes for sale in Gahanna price from $18,000 for a parcel of land and $25,000 for single-family homes up to $899,900 for lots and land and find hundred and $519,900 for a single family home. Of those homes for sale about 70 are foreclosures, short sales and bank owned properties. image from actual MLS The average listing price is currentl...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $200,040 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $97.00 0.02% Total Listings: 116 -0.08% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   126 131   -0.04% -0.06% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Feb 2014   Gahanna OH Subdivisions Academy Place Academy Ridge Big Walnut Creek Brentwood Estates Broadview Heights Chesterfield College Park Creek Ridge Creekside Green Crossing @ Mckenna Creek, Mckenna Crossings @mckenna Creek Foxwood Gahanna Grove Gramercy Park Gramercy Park Estate High Meadows Hunters Ridge Imperial Rise Rathburn Woods Rivers Edge Rose Run Royal Manor Strawberry Farms Strawberry Patch Sunbury Lake Sycamore Woods Tanager Woods Taylor Falls The Woods At Shagbark Villa...
Comments 0
By Sam Cooper, Sam Cooper HER Realtors
(HER Realtors)
Gahanna Ohio Homes Sold, Sam Cooper HER Realtors Sam Cooper HER Realtors just sold another Gahanna Ohio home!  228 Glenhurst Ct. Gahanna OH 43230 was sold by Sam Cooper in November 2013 for $215,415.  Located in the Cherry Bottom subdivision, this home offers 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and a beautiful near half-acre lot.  Watch the video below for a tour of 228 Glenhurst Ct. If you know anyone who is thinking of buying or selling a Gahanna Ohio home, be sure to have them contact Sam Cooper HER Realtors.  Sam Cooper is a top selling real estate agent in Central Ohio!  Call 614-561-3201. To view homes currently on the market in Cherry Bottom Gahanna Ohio, visit Cherry Bottom Gahanna Ohio Homes for Sale.  
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $191,660 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $95.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 126 -0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: December November   131 139   -0.06% 0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jan 2014   Gahanna OH Subdivisions Academy Ridge Ambassador Commons Brentwood Est Brentwood Estates Broadview Heights Chesterfield College Park Crossing @ Mckenna Creek, Mckenna Crossings @mckenna Creek Foxwood Gahanna Grove Gramercy Park Gramercy Park Estate. Heritage High Meadows Hunters Ridge Rathburn Woods Rivers Edge Rose Run Royal Manor Saratoga Estates Strawberry Farms Strawberry Patch Sycamore Mill Sycamore Woods Tanager Woods Taylor Falls The Woods At Shagbark Village At Cast...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $219,690 -0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $97.00 -0.02% Total Listings: 139 0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: October September   130 124   0.05% -0.12% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Nov 2013   Gahanna OH Subdivisions Academy Ridge Ambassador Commons Amberlea Bagshaw Heights Blendon Park Brentwood Est Brentwood Estates Broadview Heights Bryn Mawr Cherry Bottom Cherrybottom Village College Park Crossing @ Mckenna Creek, Mckenna Crossing At Mckenna Creek Crossings @mckenna Creek Crossings At Mckenna Creek Dickerson Foxwood Gahanna Grove Gahanna Heights Gramercy Park Gramercy Park Estate. Hunters Ridge Imperial Rise Imperial Rise No 3 Laurel Ridge Preserve Crossing Ra...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $228,620 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $99.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 130 0.05% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   124 141   -0.12% 0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Oct 2013   Gahanna OH Subdivisions Academy Ridge Academy Woods Ambassador Commons Bagshaw Heights Blendon Park Brentwood Est Brentwood Estates Broadview Heights Bryn Mawr Cherry Bottom Cherry Bottom Glade Cherry Bottom Village Chestnut Hill Cliffside College Park Courtyard At Beecher Crossing Crossing At Mckenna Creek Crossings @mckenna Creek Dickerson Foxwood Gahanna Grove Gahanna Heights Gramercy Park Gramercy Park Estate. Gramercy Park Estates Hunters Ridge Imperial Rise Imperial Ris...
Comments 0