Bremen, OH Real Estate News

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Bremen OH Real Estate StatsAverage Price in Bremen: $125,840  County Average: $226,283 Average Taxes in Bremen: $5,032  County Average: $2,752 Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Bremen: $61  County Average: $101 Average Walkscore in Bremen: 27  County Average: 26 Average Year Built in Bremen: 1922  County Average: 1960 Average Days on Website in Bremen: 82  County Average: 118Areas in Bremen OHRushcreek
Comments 2
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Bremen * Median Listing Price: $201,760 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $92.00 0% Total Listings: 45 0.10% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   41 41   0% 0.11% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Bremen Ohio Real Estate Market Report for May 2013 Bremen Homes for Sale & Central Ohio Real Estate Bremen OH Subdivisions Friesners Hide Away Hills Northridge At Bremen Original Town Rowles Bremen Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Bremen * Median Listing Price: $194,410 0.08% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $86.00 0.01% Total Listings: 41 0.11% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   37 39   -0.05% -0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC Bremen Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Mar 2013 Bremen Homes for Sale & Central Ohio Real Estate  
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Bremen * Median Listing Price: $180,080 -0.11% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $85.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 37 -0.05% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   39 42   -0.07% -0.18% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Bremen Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Feb 2013 Bremen Homes for Sale & Central Ohio Real Estate  
Comments 0
Explore Bremen, OH
Bremen, OH Real Estate Professionals