Carmichael (Rancho Cordova, CA)
By Tom Arstingstall, General Contractor, Dry Rot, Water Damage Sacramento, El Dorado County - (916) 765-5366, General Contractor, Dry Rot and Water Damage
(Dry Rot and Water Damage Mobile - 916-765-5366)
  You Have To Get The Bad Wood Out Dry Rot Doesn't Just Go Away   One of the problems that we see with dry rot repairs is that the work is not thorough. If you are removing wood that is rotting, all of it needs to be removed. This is necessary for a couple of reasons. Rotted wood can continue to rot if left untreated. Wood that has dry rot is structurally less strong than lumber without rot. It is important to get all the lumber that is soft, if it is soft, it is rotten wood – get it out. If you need help in determining if the wood has dry rot, call a qualified general contractor in your local area for help. Surely they will be willing to help you make that determination.     If you think you may have a dry rot problem, consider contacting a professional general contractor qualified to ...
Comments 10
Rancho Cordova, CA Real Estate Professionals