Very few people find the career they've always dreamed about, and then, when they get it, find out that it's more fulfilling than they ever dreamed possible. This actually happened to me when I entered the real estate business. When you do something you have to do, it is work. When you do something you love doing, it is exciting. When you have a career you enjoy so much you can't get enough of it, you never have to work a day in your life. You get so pumped about doing that which is before you every day, the line between work and play dissolves, leaving you with energy to make great things happen for your clients. I continually take classes to challenge myself and stay ahead of the market on the latest industry information. The enthusiasm and energy that I apply this knowledge, on behalf of my clients, has produced outstanding results and many lasting friendships. It takes energy to stay on top of all the little developments in a growing area - I have this energy! Just as importantly, my long experience in knowing how to apply it, effectively means that I am always working on new ideas and opportunities to serve your needs. And that is where my experience counts! I use my experience and passion for business to make good things happen for my clients!
I am an Associate Broker at CENTURY 21 Signature Realty. I am also a licensed builder and have built many upscale residential custom homes. My client base and expertise is in the North Oakland County and Genesee County areas. I am also a Notary for Genesee County. Member of National Association of Realtors, Member of Michigan Association of Realtors, Member of Flint Area Association of Realtors, Past Secretary for the Century 21 Broker Council, Past Board Member Flint Area Association of Realtors, Past Recording Secretary Women's Council of Realtors, Past Member Grievance Committee Flint Area Association of Realtors, Member Builder's Association of Metro Flint, Active Member Grand Blanc Chamber of Commerce, Board of Director of Broker Support Unit Flint Area Association of Realtors, Speaker on Luxury Home Marketing, Awarded the Business Woman of the Year 2008 Women's Council of Realtors, Past Multiple Listing Service Chairman for the Flint Area Association of Realtors.
- Received prestigious CENTURY 21 “President’s Award” in 2012-2013
- Received prestigious CENTURY 21 “Quality Service Award” individually in 2011-2019
- Received prestigious CENTURY 21 “Centurion Producer” award for 2009-2013
- Received prestigious CENTURY 21 “Quality Service Award” for office in 2011-2014
- Voted 2011 “Favorite Real Estate Office” of Genesee County by The Flint Journal
- Voted #1 “Best of the Best” 2010-2013 Real Estate Agent in Grand Blanc
- Voted #1 “Best of the Best” 2011-2014 Real Estate Office in Grand Blanc
- Voted #1 "Best of the Best" 2011-2014 Builder/Developer in Grand Blanc
- Voted Women’s Council of Realtors Business Woman of the Year - 2008
Real Estate Associate Broker, Licensed Builder, Certified Short Sale Specialist