Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Associates Degree in Business
Certificate in Hotel & Restaurant Management
Talk to me about your dreams! I want to help make them come true! Feel free to be direct and tell me your doubts and fears regarding the real estate process and I will do my best to make them seem non-existent. This should be a fun process! What a wonderful opportunity; having the American Dream. Enjoy it!
I have lived in a variety of areas in NY. I can deal with all sorts of people. I understand the beauty and peace of living in Dutchess County and know why so many people want to be here. I want to help. I thank God each day that I am so lucky to be here. And for those who are moving within the area, it is really an honor to participate in being able to allow a buyer to feel the grass under your feet in your own backyard.
Through the home search process, we will work together to discover your housing needs and desires. I will do my best to find the property that fits you.
As a seller, I will provide the communication, feedback, and support you want. You will know where the progress of selling you house stands.
Remember, as a real estate agent, I know that you come to us for guidance. There's no question you should be embarrassed to ask. I consider myself here to answer your questions. If I don't have the answer, I will do my best to get one for you.
Treating You like Family
With me as your real estate salesperson/consultant, you'll get Integrity, Caring, Ethics, Enthusiasm and more. The "more" is honesty, Reliability, Communication, Drive, and Professionalism.
As a Weichert® Sales Associate, I believe wholeheartedly in the unique, personal nature of real estate. You will see that revealed in how I follow through on what I promise, as I carefully guide you through the many steps and decisions along the way.
I am fully committed to providing you with what my company calls "The Weichert Difference" a noticeably higher level of service that will make your real estate experience as easy and as stress-free as possible.
Feel free to contact me anytime, whether it's to get started on helping you realize your goals and dreams, or just to ask a question. I would welcome the opportunity to make a difference for you. Peggy
You Can Expect From Me:
• Personal and knowledgeable service that is genuinely responsive to your needs
• A "Neighborhood Specialist's" familiarity with local communities, home values, and price trends
• Top professional skills continually refined through Weichert training programs
• Advice and guidance throughout the entire proces
• Commitment to help you leverage Weichert's many resources. I can save you valuable time and effort in securing home financing, insurance, and home connections.
• Top priority is working with my clients to achieve their goals.
• Focusing on getting the job of selling your house done.
• Constant communication with my clients to earn their confidence.
• Caring, enthusiasm and integrity govern my dedication as I represent you.
• Commit to the highest level of ethics and caring in customer service.
• Dedicated to the utmost of superior quality in service and marketing residential properties.
• New York State Licensed Real Estate Salesperson- 3+ years
• Experienced in credit and collections/customer service
• Member Dutchess County Association of Realtors
• Member NYS Association of Realtors
• Member National Association of Realtors
• Member Mid-Hudson MLS
• New York State Brokers Course completed
Areas of Expertise
• Residential - homes, condominiums, townhouses
• Associate Degree in Business Administration (working toward Bachelor Degree)
• Continuous Real Estate industry courses
• Certificate in Hotel & Restaurant Management
• Have a Chance Foundation (Brain Tumor Society team member)
• Local resident
• From a family of seven
• Familiar with Dutchess, Putnam & Westchester Counties, Queens and Northern NJ
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson. With a real estate and business background, I will handle your transaction with professionalism and a sensitivity to your specific needs. Maybe we'll have fun too!