· I have earned the prestigious Council of Residential Specialist Designation - the residential real estate industry's most advanced "degree." I am also involved with the Oregon Chapter of Certified Residential Specialists as a District Coordinator.
· SSPro - Short Sale Professional Designation. This is a new designation for skilled experienced Short Sale Professionals. This designation verifies expertise and negotiating experience with the banks loss mitigation departments. It is only for those who have the training to handle these very unique transactions.
· I have experience in teaching the Short Sale and Foreclosure continuing education classes with both Title and Real Estate Companies.
· Experience in the lending industry working as a Loan Officer. This obviously can be a benefit in understanding how lenders operate and can help me better represent my buyer clients.
· Years of experience working as a Title Officer handling everything from long property searches to working with trustee companies handling the foreclosure process.
· Licensed agent in California in 2002
· Several years experience working in the construction trade building custom homes from foundation to the finish work. This has given me a strong advantage when working with my listing clients, buyer clients and especially when working with builders.
Scott Gephart, Principal Broker, CRS Professional services include both Commercial and Residential Real Estate.