Our customized programs are designed to grow with you and your business, we do this by delivering personalized services and providing much needed accountability.
We coach from intention and believe that success lies in who we are being, not what we are doing. We can guide and motivate you to a place where you experience success, growth and have sustainable structure.
Take a moment to IMAGINE what it would be like if...
1. Each day was your "ideal" work day
2. The majority of your business came from referrals
3. You understood your natural instincts and abilities and put them to work for you
4. If you and each member of your team reached their greatest potential together
5. If the breakthrough results you experienced were sustainable
As a member of the National Speakers Association, Shelly Cofini has conducted speaking engagements and training events for numerous audiences, including:Ticor Title, First American Title, Investors Title, New Century Title, Heritage Escrow, Keller Williams Realty, Prudential California Real Estate, First Team Estates, Coldwell Banker, Help U Sell Realty, RE/MAX Realty, Evergreen Realty, Countrywide Home Loans, Washington Mutual Bank, National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals, National Association of Female Executives, John Hancock Insurance National Convention, KPP Financial, Invest Talk Radio, United States Navy SPAWAR and many more...
The Dream Group has a state of the art, training facility located in Newport Beach, we host workshops, Group Training, Team Coaching and Evaluations as well as webcast and live video cast to locations throughout the United States.
Shelly Cofini has an extensive background in corporate consulting, financial advisory services and organizational development. Experienced in the consultative process, she has been developing financial and business strategies for her clients for more than 26 years. She is a sought-after speaker on the topic of Perfect Day Business Plans, Client for life and The Consultative Process and Listening with Meaning and Intention.
As a result of her consultative experiences she developed training relating to "It's not what we are doing, but who we are being", "Our Way of Being","Language in the Workplace", "The Power of Choice" and "The Impact of Trust", thus giving her audience access to creating powerful high-trust relationships and allowing people to see what is possible for them both personally and professionally.
Shelly has a proven track record in successfully implementing turnaround strategies for companies that are in transition, both large and small.
Ms. Cofini earned her Masters in Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica in 2010 and her Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from California State Polytechnic University in Pomona, California. She has served on Board of Directors alongside two GNMA Presidents and has penned several articles for nationwide publications. Shelly is an active member of the National Speakers Association and National Association for Female Executives.
Training Topics Include;
1. REO, Foreclosures and More... For Realtors and Clients
2. Adjustable Rate Mortgages, How to create more value for you clients
3. Investing Like the Pro's
4. How to get Buyers off the Fence
5. Managing Sellers Expectations
6. How to get Price Reductions
7. Converting your Equity to Wealth
8. 1031 Exchanges
9. Commercial Symposium 101,201,301
10. Realtor Symposium Introduction and Advanced
11. Mortgage Consultant Symposium Introduction and Advanced
12. Client for Life Strategies
Other Topics of Interest:
1. Uncovering your Unique Ability (Natural Instincts)
2. Business Planning Workshop
3. Crafting a Brand Identity
4. Marketing Plans and Strategies
5. Successful Time Management
6. Effective Communication, Speech Acts
7. Listening, The most underrated Sales Skill
8. Total Business Transformation Workshop
9. Impact Sales Training
10. Client for Life Strategies, The Impact of Trust
11. The Consultative Process
12. Language in the Workplace
13. Perfect Day Planning
14. Intention Based Selling
15. Stories, Why we create them and how they serve us
16. Becoming a more powerful Observer
17. Natural Instincts, How you are hard wired, How you operate
18. Natural Instincts, Building a high performance Team
19. Low and No Cost ways to market your services
20. Building a better Mousetrap, Business Models, Why some work and Why some do not
21. The Discipline of Market Leaders, is "Specialization
22. It is not necessarily "What you know" but "Who you know' The infinite power of your rolodex
23. We Don't need more time, we need "Power Blocks
24. What is your service commitment
25. Natural Instincts and How you manage your Time.
The Dream Group loves to create customized solutions for clients interested in Training, Coaching or Cosulting.
An intention-based coaching and consulting firm committed to helping our clients achieve personal & financial success. Over 29 years experience in Real Estate and Lending, Coaching