Real Estate Agent
e-Pro, CBR, GRI, SRES, ESRES, GPS
Keller Williams Coastal Realty w/The Douglass Group
Keller Williams Realty Inc.
HOME: it's the place where you laugh, where you cry, where you celebrate birthdays and holidays. Its where you watch your children grow, and you store your personal history, it's where life happens!
Get to know Johanna Knight
Johanna Knight is a full time seasoned Real Estate Broker with 22 years of experience.
· New Hampshire Real Estate Broker – License # 047630
· Maine Real Estate Broker – License # BR912486
Education & Professional Development
She was the Managing Broker of ERA The Masiello Group - Durham office
She holds the following certifications, which she attends continuous educational class room time to maintain these and further benefit her services to her clients
· GRI Certified “Graduate of the Real Estate Institute”
· CBR Certified “Buyer Representative”
· E-PRO Certified with the latest technology avenues and its importance to the servicing of my clients
· SRES Certified “Senior Real Estate Specialist”
· ESRES Certified “Energy Star Real Estate Specialist”
· GPS Certified “Global Property Specialist”
· National Association of Realtors (NAR)
· New Hampshire Association of Realtors (NHAR)
· Strafford County Board of Realtors
· York County Board of Realtors
Associations & Community Service
· Professional Standard Committee of Strafford County Board of Realtors
· President of the Durham Business Association
· Manager on the Durham Landlord Association
· Visitor host of Diverse Business Advantage | BNI York Chapter
· Interim Board member of the Mill Pond Center of the Arts
· University of New Hampshire “Durham it is Where U Live” (DIWUL)
· Durham Great Bay Rotary
o Event facilitator
· PTO member Oyster River Cooperative School District
Johanna Knight's Blog Posts
You will find that I am knowledgeable in the Seacoast areas of New Hampshire and Sourthern Maine, specializing in assisting Sellers and Buyers with your relocation needs. I stay familiar with current trends and technical aspects of buying and selling in today's demanding market. I will be your real estate guide in market values, locations, buying and selling tips and criterion search.
You will find that I am a Broker who embraces the convenience of technology without losing the personal touch. My website www.NHhomeview.com is an important tool that enables me to combine personal, one-on-one attention with dynamic internet and email resources to deiver the most comprehensive and timely service to you. I hope you will appreciate the resources available on my website, but these will never replace the time I spend with you, serving as your personal guide through this exciting process.
While helping my clients buy and sell property I can also help with other aspects of the real estate market. I have an extensive background in Relocation and can help you move across the street or the country.
Many of my clients are out of the area and rely on me to get their properties in market ready condition. I have people who can change a faucet or change a kitchen. I can help you turn your yard from dull to dynamite.
For the value you want with the professional service that you expect, call Johanna Knight today