|Real Estate Agent||
— Prudential Real Estate Professionals
Prudential Real Estate
|web Mel Counts's (melcounts) Blog|
Selling your home is more than just a financial decision, it's an emotional one. That's why it's so important to choose the right real estate representative... one who's not just a "salesperson" but one who cares about you and your needs. In order to do this successfully, your full-service real estate representative must be:
• Your Marketing Manager
• Your Transaction Coordinator
• Your Community Consultant
• Your Property Specialist
• Your Experienced Negotiator
• Your Trusted Advisor
• Your Real Estate Professional
I have over 30 years of successful real estate experience helping buyers and sellers. I very much enjoy working with people to help them achieve their goals.
How will Prudential Real Estate Professionals market your home locally?
• We will place our well-known "For Sale" sign in your yard.
• We market all of our listings on our website:
www.PrudentialHomeFinder.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Marketing to our 200-plus agents at marketing meetings and over our intranet site.
• Marketing to all agents in the Mid-Willamette Valley through WVMLS - and we always offer a competitive buyer agent commission.
• Open House high profile ads in the local paper.
• Listing your home in the local newspapers.
My commitment to high, ethical standards, continuing education, and utilizing the tools and resources available to me result in a successful partnership with the clients I serve.