As a Mobile, Alabama native, I truly believe the Mobile and Baldwin County areas are some of the best places in the country to raise a family! But regardless of location, buying or selling a home can be both exciting and a little scary at the same time. Having been in that position myself, I know the whole situation can be overwhelming and complicated at times. Rest assured I am committed to going the extra mile by helping you feel comfortable during this time. My team will keep you informed and educated every step of the way!
Our team doesn't stop with the sign in the yard.
In fact, someone at The Leanne Carpenter Team is most likely working on getting your property on the market before the sign goes up, and we won't let up until it says "SOLD". Whether it be a multi-million dollar property or a small home, we pay attention to detail and use the latest technology to market the best aspects of your commercial or residential property.
The Leanne Carpenter Team goes the extra mile.
Here are some unique things you can expect from us:
- Virtual Tour: Presentation is key. We create an attractive slide-show (viewable from the web) that gives the buyer their very own tour of your property from the comfort of their own home.
- Internet Advertising: As we grow, we continue to invest more in advertising for you. Our ads can be seen anywhere from Google to local radio stations. Our custom advertising campaign has proven effective by driving a great deal of internet traffic to our listings.
- Internet Marketing: Technology can be your best friend or your worst enemy when it comes to buying or selling Real Estate. The Leanne Carpenter Team works full-time specializing in staying current with the latest technology available to agents and homebuyers. From syndicating your listing across multiple popular Real Estate websites to our custom Email campaigns, we focus on giving your home most exposure possible.
- Internet Statistics: By monitoring our internal and external internet statistics from multiple sources, we can keep track of what?s working and focus our time, money, and attention to the technology that produces results. We are constantly using the latest statistics on our internet listings to get the most out of what the Internet has to offer.
- Status Updates: Unlike the agent you never hear from after the sign hits the yard, I make it a point to personally keep my clients in the know. No matter what, I keep the lines of communication open and keep you informed on a consistent and regular basis.
Whether you're a first time buyer, seller or a seasoned investor in Mobile or Baldwin County, you've come to the right place. The Leanne Carpenter Team is hard-working, talented, loyal, and eager to please. Give us a call today and let us know how we can help.