Special offer
John Crampton (Crampton Inspection Service) Home Inspector



John Crampton
location_on Moraga, CA — Crampton Inspection Service
Get to Know John Crampton

Whether a new home buyer or an investor in real property, John Crampton would like to take you through the inspection process with ease and confidence, and provide you with the peace-of-mind that you well deserve.

Crampton Inspection Service is a family owned and operated business. John has over 35 years of experience in residential repair, remodeling and new construction, and has been performing home inspections since 1998. He prides himself on complete and accurate inspections and emphasizes the positives as well as disclosing the negatives.

John's goal is to provide you with the most professional inspection service available, and give you the valuable information to make an informed decision. John always encourages his clients to attend the inspection so that he can explain his findings at the property. This gives clients a much better understanding of the home and a great chance to ask any questions they may have. John believes there are no dumb questions and always patiently takes the time to help his clients understand his inspection findings and the home's systems.


Our home inspection reports are easy-to-understand digital reports with color photos and summary page(s).  A sample report can be found on our website at www.your-home-inspector.com.


We offer a HEROES DISCOUNT for active/retired military personnel, police officers, and firefighters.  It is just our small way of showing some appreciation for those who put their lives on the line for this country and its citizens.


A lot of folks work during the week and really want to be able to attend the home inspection.  We offer Saturday inspections so people always have the opportunity to be at the inspection if they would like to be.  


John is certified with both the California Real Estate Inspection Association (CREIA) and the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI).  


International Conference of Building Officials Scholarship Award 2001

BBB Honor Roll Certificate of Achievement for Outstanding Customer Service 2004

Accredited Business with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with an A+ rating


Crampton Inspection Service has been providing quality home inspections in the San Francisco Bay Area since 1998. Give us 5% of your confidence and we'll earn the other 95%.