|Real Estate Agent||
— Re/Max Newport Realty Corp.
RE/MAX International Inc.
|web Dan Gobis's (dgobis) Blog|
My name is Dan Gobis. I was born and raised in Racine, Wisconsin, on the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan. I received my Real Estate Broker License in 1982. I worked in Racine in 1983-1984, then my wife and I moved to Austin, Texas where I worked for Randy Morine Properties, one of the largest custom home builders in Austin at the time. The Austin market became slow starting in 1987 and in 1988 we moved back to Racine, Wi and have been here ever since. I joined RE/MAX in 1989, left in 1996 to be Sales Manager at another local franchise, then came back to RE/MAX in 2001 and business has been growing ever since. I really enjoy the Real Estate Business and the challenges it presents. Finding solutions to people's everchanging situations is very rewarding. * Licensed Wisconsin Real Estate Broker since 1982.
* Graduate REALTORS Institute (GRI)
* Received Certified Residential Specialist Designation (CRS)
* Past Director Racine Board of REALTORS
* Past President Racine Multiple Listing Service
* Past President of the Racine Board of REALTORS
* Over 1,600Transactions successfully closed
* RE/MAX Hall of Fame since 2008
NOW THATS EXPERIENCE!
* Top 2% in Southeastern Wisconsin in Transactions. After 30 years of full time dedication to the Real Estate Industry, I have developed an expertise in the Residential Real Estate Market, including Single Family Homes, Resale and New Construction, and New and Resale Condominiums in the Racine Area Market. I have done more short sales and foreclosures than I care to think about. I also have expertise in Commercial Real Estate in the Racine Area. I also know every golf course in Southeastern Wisconsin. Always open to scheduling a tee time!
Specializing in Racine, Wi, residential properties, resale and new. I also have extensive knowledge and experience with our beautiful, Downtown properties on Lake Michigan. 30 years Experience! Try Me