I want to be the first to invite you to the Chattanooga Tennessee Valley. Please allow me to offer to you my Real Estate Services. I have served the Chattanooga, Ooltewah, Harrison, McDonald, Apison and Collegedale area for 32 years, as well as Ringgold, Georgia.
My approach to Real Estate Sales is simple--give the consumer the information they need to arrive at an informed decision, be available, communicate and respond to the unique needs of each individual with respect, tact courtesy and professionalism.
I love getting to know people and learning of their life experiences. I am native to Tennessee but grew up in Martin County N.C. My father had his own business, and I helped him with it from a very young age. I have been in sales since I was six. By the time I was 16 I had developed my own marketing company, which became one of the state's largest distribution companies in its field. My early training with my father taught me great work ethics, grit and courage that I have found very useful in Real Estate--both in patience with people and in the negotiation process.
Servicing my customers with honesty and integrity was the key to my early success, and I have applied the same attention and service to my real estate business making me one of this area's Leading Real Estate Experts.
My Experience, Credentials, Track Record, and Awards
It is important to have a sense of the expertise of whomever you choose as your Realtor. Therefore, I am happy to present you with my full resume here.
· Holds an Associate Brokers License
· 32 Years of Experience in Real Estate Sales, 10 Years at Prudential, 5 years Century 21, and 17 Years with RE/MAX Properties
· Leading Edge Member placed in top 4% nation when with Prudential Agents
· Recognized as 1994 ?Best of the Biggest by REAL Trends, Inc? - a national Real Estate Trade Journal
· Qualified for ?Who's Who in Real Estate? Book, 1994
· Seven time premier member of the Premier Club - placing in top 5% of Chattanooga Agents
· Placed in Top 100 of 2,000 Southern Agents when with Century 21
· Three times awarded for Top Listings Sold Awards
· 6 Million + in production for 2001
5 Million + for 2002
7.8 Million + for 2003 Pruduction continues in excess of 7 Million + per year, with 2007 production of 9+ Million in sales.
· Top Production award for RE/MAX Properties 2001 for highest individual agent production.
Yearly memeber of RE/MAX 100% Club
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
· Licensed in Tennessee and Georgia
· Specializing in Chattanooga, Ooltewah Area Market, including Harrison, Collegedale, Apison, and McDonald, and Ringgold Ga, including North Georgia areas.
· Sub-specialty area includes rural properties and acreage in Soddy Daisy, Middle Valley, Dunlap, Whitwell, Jasper, Dayton and Bradley County, Tennessee and North Georgia
Darwin White has the experience, skills and professionalism required to give you the best service, results and/or representation available.
Associate Broker e-Pro RE/MAX Properties Chattanooga TN 37421 32 years experience in the TN Valley Markets including Chattanooga, Ooltewah, Collegedale, N. Georgia,TN Valley