|Real Estate Agent||
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
— The Friedman Group
Keller Williams Realty Inc.
|web Cheryl Friedman's Blog|
Being born and raised in California, I have always loved being outdoors and enjoy the company of people. When I started my career in 1997 in the mortgage industry, I never knew how blessed and fullfilling this career path would be.
I started out assisting and processing loans for a top loan originator. That experience has given me deep kowledge and understanding in my field which is invaluable. Integrity, Efficiency and Enthusiasm is my commitment to you.
Currently, I am pursuing my career in Real Estate and taking the plundge. My Real Estate business is growing and is centered in the San Pedro/PV South bay communities, however, provide services in neighboring communities, including LA County. The Friedman Group not only provides an income, it gives me the ability to carry out my purposeful life and help build the Kingdom of God in many ways.
Integrity, Efficiency and Enthusiasm is my commitment to you. As a Christian and active member of my Church, wife and mother, I know how overwhelming this may be. And, as a home owner myself in this ever-changing market, I know how easy it is to get discouraged. Take comfort in knowing that in everything that I do, my love for God and living out my faith is not what I like to do, it is what I do, day and night. You will benefit in establishing a business relationship with me, knowing that you are in good hands, hands that have your best interest in mind at all times.
- Our understanding of local amenities, combined with our ability to assess your needs and wants, mean you can easily find just the right home. We put in time to save you time, researching your needs and market availability so you can relax and enjoy the experience.
- We have access to a huge variety of listings, and won't waste your time on homes that aren't right for you.
- Having seen so many styles of homes in our career gives us insight and deep understanding in our field that is invaluable.
- We can inform you about real estate values, taxes, utility and maintenance costs, municipal services and facilities, and we may be aware of proposed zoning changes that could affect your decision to buy.
- Unlike a private seller, we have no emotional connection to the homes we sell. This means we can be objective about any assets or detriments and willingly include this information when discussing the home with you.
- Our understanding of the market and funding options means more opportunity for you. Plus we can let you know what information to bring with you when you apply for a loan.
- Because we will explain the what and why of things along the way, you don't need to be intimidated by the sales process.
- Our network of professional colleagues such as appraisers, home inspectors, mortgage lenders, contractors and insurance agents assures you get the best and most thorough service available.
Over 15 yrs experience in helping families achieve their goal of Homeownership. As a Loan Officer and now REALTOR I bring to our relationship Integrity, Experience, and Service Driven Professionalism