|Real Estate Agent||
|Cary NC Homes Pro|
— Keller Williams Realty
Keller Williams Realty Inc.
|web Cathleen's Blog|
You just found a truly great Realtor.
Ever try to buy or sell a house with a Realtor who seemed to hear or care about only some of what you said? Just one experience like that is too many. I know what that feels like, which is why my approach is entirely different. My husband and children have helped me learn how to listen, but so have some of the finest acting teachers in the world.
What do you look for in a Realtor?
If you've done your homework, you want a "five-pointed star" like me: honest, knowledgeable, organized, empathetic, and experienced. Whether you're buying or selling a home, I listen to what you have to say, and do my best to understand your requirements.
Great actors learn to put themselves in other people's shoes, so it works to your benefit that I learned about motivation and character from some of the best teachers in the world while studying at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London, and graduating from college with a degree in theater arts.
Because I believe in honest personal attention, I do not turn my customers over to a team of other people after they sign up with me. Even in a high-tech climate like the one that lets you find out more about me by visiting the web site you're reading now, this hands-on approach works wonders. Most of my business over the years has come from referrals.
Good Realtors spend as much as 80 percent of their time prospecting for new clients and doing background research, but that leaves only 20 percent of their time left to market property for sellers or find it for buyers, which is why great realtors reverse those percentages, spending most of their time on the client-facing side of the business.
You can guess where I fit in that equation.
Apart from being a Realtor in the best part of the beautiful Tarheel state, I also enjoy hiking, biking, reading, gardening, and learning more about Korean cuisine. My husband Patrick and I have been married since 1994. We have two wonderful children.
Having bought or sold some 20 houses of my own, I know the sales process from inside out. As a successful realtor with a 14-year track record in two different states, and a veteran (together with my husband) of four separate relocations, I can also answer relocation questions that might puzzle other professionals.
Moreover, I have the experience of more than 500 sales to draw from in preparing a personalized and targeted marketing plan for each of my clients.
I specialize in residential properties in the Cary, Apex, Holly Springs, "suburbs" of Raleigh North Carolina located near the Research Triangle Park. I am comfortable working with with clients from many walks of life--from first time home buyers to investors, entry level homes to high end homes. I am a member of the National Association of Realtors, North Carolina Association of Realtors, and I am proud to work with one of the area's Premier Real Estate Groups, Fonville Morisey Long and Foster.
You really need to ask yourself, do you want to work with a Realtor who purchased your name from the Internet... or do you want to trust the advice of someone with a thriving business built on referrals? I understand the importance of a referral to a thriving business... I value your business, and I value the fact that you will refer me to more clients! I make sure you're taken care of with "kid care gloves". I offer the utmost care to your real estate needs, and I expect the same from the team of professionals I work with. I want you to feel at ease during this process, because a smooth closing can make the difference as to whether or not you have the confidence to refer me to your friends!
I love Raleigh, Cary, and almost all of Wake County. I understand relocation from the inside out , and am exceptionally creative in solving problems. I'm a Realtor you can count on. I relocated to Ca