Carl Anderson has been a licensed real estate since 2002. He Stated Carl Ray Anderson PLLC in 2012. For the last four year he has been fousing on property management. For the First 8 year of his career he was with RE/MAX Achievers. At RE/MAX Achievers received 100% club award for two year in a row and one year received an Executive Club award.
Carl transferred to Keller Williams Professional Partners when RE/Max Achivers closed it doors.
In the time that he has been at Keller William Professional Partners he has received a bronze and siliver award, became licensed, bonded, and insured, and incresed his property management by two folds. He is a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (MARPM) and a member of the Arizona Association of REALTORS (AAR).
Carl Knows that communication is very important part of having a good owner and managment relationship. He also thinks that a good manager is someone how is close to the property that they manage, so he can watch over them in a proper way.
Carl lives by the saying......"Give me 1% of your tust and I will earn the remaining 99%."
Specializing in (Property Management) and (real estate sales)